Mizuena- Because I Want To𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒୭ 🧷 ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

Mizuki Akiyama was an outcast. Always had been, always will be. That's all they knew. A life of teasing, of whispers when people thought they couldn't hear, of taking to the internet and editing and posting instead of thinking about how much they didn't want their life to continue like this, but what could they do?

There was a shining beacon in Mizuki's life, and her name was Ena Shinonome. Ena and Mizuki had been together for three months now, but Ena probably didn't realize that, Mizuki thought. They were sitting on the rooftop hours after class had ended, wanting to clear their head and get out of their room for a bit. They were going over edits on their phone and occasionally stalking Ena's social media, looking at the brunette's old pictures.

"Hey, Mizuki," a familiar voice said, making Mizuki look up. Ena stood there, in a lacey black skirt with a big bow on the back and purple sweater that hung loosely from her shoulders, bag over her shoulder, brown hair pinned back on one side with a few bobby pins.

"Ena!" Mizuki exclaimed, getting up to hug their girlfriend. "You should have told me you were going to be here early, I would have met you!"

"I did," Ena said. "I texted you a few times, but you weren't replying so I got a little worried. I figured you might be up here, and it looks like I was right,"

"Oh..." Mizuki said. "I'm sorry, I had my phone on do not disturb, I was trying to focus on editing our new music video,"

"Don't apologize, I'm just glad you're alright," Ena said. She brushed a loose strand of hair behind Mizuki's ear and smiled at them. "Happy three month, Mizuki,"

Mizuki gasped a little. "You remembered?!" they practically yelled, crushing Ena in a big hug. 

Ena laughed. "Of course I remembered!" she said. "I don't even have school today, what did you think I was trying to message you about? I want to take you out today!"

"I'm so sorry," Mizuki apologized, feeling a pang of guilt that she hadn't seen any of Ena's texts. "My head's been in a weird place all day and I just-"

"Shh, Shh, it's okay, we're both here now and that's what matters," Ena said reassuringly. "If you're not up to it today, that's fine,"

"No, I would really like to!" Mizuki said. "If you want to, of course."

"Duh, that's why I asked you," Ena replied, rolling her eyes a little. "So let's go, see if I can get your head to a better place,"

"Already have, my dear!" Mizuki said, making Ena blush. "Let's go!" Holding hands, the two left the school roof, not looking back. 

                                               ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍮 ⋅ ☆

"Ooh, let's check out that store!" Mizuki said, pointing to a shop that appeared to sell alternative-style clothing. The two had decided to start off their date by going shopping together, as they usually did, then having dinner. 

They entered the store, looking around. There was a whole wall of skirts, some cute corset-style tops, dresses, and a big display in the middle of the store dedicated entirely to accessories. 

"Oh-em-gee!" Mizuki said, rushing over to the skirt section immediatly. "Ena, look at this one!" Mizuki was admiring a baby pink plaid skirt with a black petticoat and a skull design around the waist. Mizuki held it up against Ena. "You'd look too cute in this. Although you can pull anything off, of course!"

Ena laughed. "Ooh, sweaters! Check it out, My Melody and Kuromi ones! We could match,"

(A/N: I am once more projecting my want for a My Melody to my Kuromi onto my comfort ship     ミ🎀・◦・ミ)