To my house.

We'd been driving for a while in silence. My mind was too preoccupied figuring out ways to escape Tom to actually try and speak to him. But i mustered up the courage as we slowed by a red light.

"Let me out."

He didn't even flinch, just kept his head forward in silence.

"Where are you taking me?" I say again, yearning for anything.

"To my house." He put bluntly. I was so frightened of this boy that i'd not even thought of why he was actually taking me. I could tell that he didn't break into our house to kidnap me.. no.. he was expecting to just rob us, or take back his money. Which was good because i now knew that Tom was uncoordinated right now, he had no plan.

"This is a bad idea.. what are you even thinking? If i were you i'd pull up and let me go. I'll make sure that you get your money.. but if you take me i'm sure my brother would rather resort to bloodshed than to pay his sisters kidnapper. Trust me i know him." I tried to reason with him, He took a few moments before replying, which i took as a good sign seeing as though he'd actually thought about what i'd said to him.

I felt his eyes on me, through the reer view mirror. He was staring at me, his brow crinkled. I looked back into his eyes putting on my bravest face and gulping, hoping that some how he would accept what i'd said.

His words slithered out almost like a serpent, on its way to pop my balloon of hope with its poison. "I'm not scared of your brother."

Fuck.

I threw my head back against the car seat, sighing. I was frustrated and still shaking.

We pulled up outside a black sleek modern house, it's drive was long and the grass freshly cut.

Is this some Mafia shit? whys he so rich? Tom hopped out of his side, i watched as he strolled towards me. He stopped by the window looking in at me.

"Are you going to try and run away if i open the door?" He asked, the way he looked at me, like this was an everyday occurrence for him- kidnapping his rivals sister. He raised his eyebrow as a mother would when questioning her naughty child.

I look back to him with fierceness in my eyes, a caged animal. I shrugged at him, as he stared in disbelief, a feared criminal like him probably didn't get told no very often. He crossed his arms, "So you'd rather stay in here and freeze all night."

"I'd rather be home" I sigh, closing my eyes and sitting in the car, adamant that i wouldn't be going into this strangers house.

"Tch! stubborn." He swiftly turned his back to me and left, walking into his house and mumbling bitterly.

I relaxed slightly, finally out of the vicinity of this criminal. My shoulders dropped and i realised how tense they'd been, I bet he saw how scared i was.