I wasted no time

My arms were starting to ache, they'd been propping me up through the window for a while, when Angelo and his friend finally turned their backs to the others and strolled along to me. To my relief.

However in the space of less than a second, i watched fearfully as Tom and Gustav pounced on both Angelo and.. now that he was facing me i recognised his friend as Lucas, Angelos friend since birth. I looked to Lucas almost as a cousin. He was at our house almost everyday. I received goosebumps watching my two saviours get their faces pressed into the dirt, I panicked, screaming i scrambled back into the car, Looking around it. I knew Angelo kept his gun somewhere here.. Got it. His gun sat awaiting my clutch under the seat. I grabbed it with force and stuck my head out of the window once more, but this time with a weapon. "LEAVE THEM NOW" I bellowed as loud as i could, trembling. But Tom didn't even look up. That's when i saw his two other friends, the one with spikey hair and the tall one with long hair dash back into the darkness of Toms house.

Realising that they'd most likely sprinted to find a gun themselves, i wasted no time. Aiming at Gustavs flailing leg i pulled back the trigger. This time It responded with a quick thrust.

BANG

I listened, Hearing the fast pace trudge of two pairs of legs spring towards me. Followed by the deafening holler of Gustav.

We were now backing out of the driveway hastily, as the two boys chuckled and praised me. Now that the headlights of Angelos car had turned on i could clearly see the mess that had been left back at Toms front door. Gustav laid still wailing and clutching his leg. blood engulfed his hand and trousers. Tom stood besides his injured friend. Staring menacingly. Not at Angelo. Not Lucas. But to my terror, directly into my eyes.

The drive home felt quick. Id sat in silence disoriented, as my thoughts drowned out the chatter of the two boys besides me. I was in deep deep shit. Toms gang.. Whatever it's stupid name was- they knew my face.. Fuck, id shot the second biggest man of there shit little gang. Id shot somebody? Why did Angelo just sit and laugh, If it wasn't for the fact that i could have killed Gustav, Angelo could at least have been concerned that his little sister had shot a man?!

Just like that we'd pulled up outside the house. It was only now that i could finally feel safe.