BLOOPERS

I just read a story that had these in it so I thought I would try it too enjoy!

Chapter 1

Marina is running away from Maximus when she trips on her dress and face plants in the sand.

"You good?" Maximus asks, laughing. Marina responds by giving a thumbs up.

Chapter 2

Jones is interrogating Marina.

"Now tell me, do ye fear-" he gets interrupted by someone sneezing in the background.

"Sorry!" He says in the background.

"Throw him overboard." Jones says laughing, making everyone else laugh.

Chapter 3

Jones hands Marina a cup of water but she drops it and it spills everywhere. "Sorry!" She says, cringing.

***

"Now, why are you on the run?" Jones asks.

"Well you see..." Marina stops thinking. "Good question." She covers her face with her hands laughing. "I can't remember. What's my line?"

Chapter 4

Marina accidentally bumps into the sailor, making him fall below deck but hits the ground a little too hard and makes a man-shaped hole in the wood. Several people go "ohhhh." And Marina shouts "Sorry!"

Chapter 5

Everyone is looking into the water.

"Hard to starboard, that's no reef!" He shouts suddenly.

"What is it?" One of the men asks.

"It's your mom!" Jones replies, making everyone laugh.

"Oh, very funny." The man replies, but then laughs along with them.

***

"What is it?" The same man asks again.

"A giant crab." Jones replies

"WHAT?!" Marina exclaims. "I've only ever heard bose tings..." she stops, then continues in gibberish "Ooba la car quin?"

Jones also responds in gibberish "yaba foco loofa."

Chapter 6

It's after the crab battle and Marina hands Jones some of the crab meat. He takes a bite and spits it out.

"Eugh! That tastes like crap!" He exclaims and Marina laughs.

Chapter 7

Jones backs Marina into the poll but instead of bumping into it she trips on it and falls on her butt.

"Oh! You ok?" He asks.

"Yep!" She responds. She gets up and looks at the camera. "You saw nothing." Everyone laughs.

Chapter 8

An arm flies and hits Marina in the face instead of just missing her.

"George, what was that for?!" She shouts, laughing as she wipes her face.

"Sorry! My bad!" George replies.

***

Marina runs downstairs only to trip and fall down face-first.

"You good?" The someone behind camera asks.

She sticks up her arm and gives the thumbs up.

Chapter 9