The Tragedy

"NO!" I screamed, I had completely forgotten about the chest.

I ran towards him, sword in hand and stabbed him, he immediately fell dead. I quickly reached inside the chest and pulled out the knife that was in Davy's heart. Blood was pouring out of it like a waterfall, I picked up the chest and quickly ran back over to Davy, who was barely moving.

"Davy?" I asked carefully, putting his head in my lap and caressing his face.

"Marina..." he panted, looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed. "I was so busy with fighting Maximus's men, I completely forgot..." my voice broke.

"Hey...it's ok..." Davy said, reaching up weakly and putting his hand on my cheek. "It...wasn't your fault...it was just an accident." He said between breaths.

"Well, then it is the worst accident in the history of accidents." I said, caressing his face.

He chuckled slightly. "At least...the last thing I'll get to see...is your beautiful face." He said, his voice getting weaker with each labored breath.

"Oh Davy..." I said softly.

"Marina...I love..." he stopped and went limp in my arms, as heart next to me stopped bearing.

"No...nononono...NO!" I screamed, hugging onto his body tightly. "Don't leave me!"

I buried my face in his chest and sobbed. I couldn't believe he was gone. I just sat there crying my eyes out until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to find Nyx there and Jack on my other side, both looking sad.

"I am very sorry, my dear." Nyx said, sitting next to me.

"I had finally found love." I said, my voice cracking. "And then that fartknocker just takes it away from me!"

She lowered her head sadly as I buried my face in his chest again.

Sorry for the short chapter! Wow that was tragic, I'm not too good at writing sad scenes so please don't be too hard on me lol

Meme