𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎; 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

    She was pregnant with her third baby.

    Her baby had turned with her.

    Rosalice stood there, eyes meeting her mate's, staring into those different shades of brows. Tears springing and hitting just the edge of it but were condemned to stay there to never fall out of her own eyes.

    Everything inside her was dead but Sierra. Her baby girl that she didn't even know existed had been slowly forming inside her without any question, going as quietly as possible.

    Placing a hand on her stomach, she looks down at it. Guilt eating her alive.

    How was this possible? She thought entirely to herself.

    No words left the three mentally gifted people. All frozen from their own shock. And in two weeks she was going to be born into the world. There was no doubt about it as Alice was able to see the future of her niece and great niece.

    Emmett raises an eyebrow. "God! I hate it when they use their gifts on each other and not say anything else." He grumbles, pouting.

    Edward cleared his throat, "How is that possible?" He asks. "Carlisle?"

    Carlisle gave a confused look to his children not quite yet understanding, grasping anything they were thinking. Not until Rosalice showed him the vision Alice foreseen. Instantly he began jotting down a bunch of different things.

    "Rosalice? What's wrong?" Elijah takes a step forward another step until he closes in on her. Placing his hands on her shoulders, gently, tenderly. "What's wrong?" he repeats, quietly, softer until his voice meets with a whisper.

    Roaslice had never noticed it but there was a gravel and roughness to his voice that made her love the sound of it more. A smile breaks out on her face, returning the whisper of tone, "There's nothing wrong." Biting her lower lip, continuing to smile, "There is nothing wrong."

    Elijah nods his head, holding his fiance that still needed a ring placed on her fingers. "Sierra?" He repeats Alice's words.

    Rosalice nods, cupping his face, holding it within her own grasps. His warmth flourishing against her colder temperature. Showing him the vision that was new and written to be destined.

    From that day on until the week mark hit she would have made it to the middle of her second trimester, the next she would give birth to a baby girl named Sierra Kol Mikealson.

    A smile broke out on Elijah's face as his eyes flickered down to the stomach of the mother of his children. Staring at it, thinking of his third child that would soon come and enter the world.

[Time Skip]

    Throughout the entire week of the pregnancy Carlisle conducted his entire research on hybrids of both twins wanting to learn more about them and their strengths along with abilities. (With consent of both parents.)

    Dotting down words on millions of paper, inspecting the growing belly of his granddaughter creating new hypotheses. Rosalice gives her aunt a stern look watching as she plants several binders of weddings down. "Aunt Alice," Her voice remains cool and collected. "Are you trying to plan the entire wedding?"

    Elijah walks into the room, his eyes searching for his twins having them nowhere in sight. Hearing them was a different situation. He heard their babbles, screeches of laughter. It calmed some of the nerves. Rosalice noticing his look of slight distress, she informs him, "Rosalie took them again."