𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎; 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑

    A world filled with such dull colors was once vibrant in child-like innocent eyes. A world that Rosalice was brought in was filled with autumn colors even if it was the color of stages of decaying before death. Oranges, reds, yellows filled her canvas the more she painted on what she was feeling.

    The house had grown paranoid like an icy winter licking the fragile shaking skin of a delicate human.

    Standing in the middle of the compound, splashing more paint on the not so white canvas. Mixing colors of horizon clashing with the blues of water, a small island on the edges acting like a frame for the lower half whilst the trees climbed all the way to the top, its own branches stretching out to create falling leaves.

    In front of her was Klaus painting his own little image of vision that came from his very mind trying his best to relax at the upcoming prophecy that kept making itself more evident with each passing day.

    The house tried their best not to make one of the woman stressed. "Little hybrid," Klaus hums out. Rosalice's eyes connected with his waves of sea greens. "Do you like being pregnant so much?" He asked brutally.

    Rosalice laughs out loud at his bluntness. Gathering herself, she says, "I've been pregnant three times, Nikkie. It's less than what anyone else has experienced."

    "It seems like the women in this family like to be pregnant more than three times." He comments. "Besides Hayley." He continued dragging his paintbrushes creating harsh strokes. "How many children did you and my brother originally want?"

    Rosalice answers, "Four." Dipping her own paintbrushes into the water, her fingers wedging itself in between bristles making sure no paint where to dry on it. "I thought of all their names ahead of time. When I was pregnant with Salem and Sage."

    "And just what is this name you'll have for this little one?"

   "It was Soren Finn Mikealson," Frowning she hums out, "But considering what Finn did to Kol..." Shaking her head, she dries her hands. "We're still thinking of a middle name."

    Niklaus' eyes softened. "You would have my brother's names as all of your children's middle names?"

    Rosalice shrugs her shoulders, a soft look in her eyes. "They're yours and Elijah's family.." Rubbing a hand over her stomach, looking down. "So they should live on even if they're just names."

    The original hybrid, hums, looking down. Hiding, concealing his small smile that he had for his sister-in-law. "Sometimes I forget you're a Cullen but within moments like these makes me remember you are one." Yellow eyes watched as the original continued to speak, "You have the strongest humanity out of us all."

    Her smile widens, staring at her brother-in-law. Feeling such immense love with the big bad hybrid. "You have humanity Klaus, I should know you are dating Camille, the most sane out of us all."

    Smirking, the two showed their smiles to each other and continued with their painting in the warmth of silences.

[Time Skip]

    Two Mikealsons wait patiently as Hayley impatiently paces the room. Leah watched everything play out, calm and collected. She couldn't help but to comment, "At least it's not like Bella's."

    All eyes dawned on the shifter. Niklaus raised an eyebrow at her. Hayley stilled her feet, losing its movements. Freya was the one to dare to ask, "What do you mean by that?"