𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘; 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎

    She saw as his eyes landed on her, those brown hazel eyes mixed with different shades stared at her as if she was the stars up above dipped in moonlight stolen from the sun left shining brightly under the sun. He stared at her what all women craved to be stared at, the only girl left in the world.

    Regaining her strength and what she pretty much looked like the same day she turned—only with gold amber eyes. The two went back to schedule in planning this wedding of theirs taking it one day at a time. Spending each moment with all three of their kids.

    However on this particular night and the next day. Rosalice and Elijah pressed against each other with blissful smiles practicing their first dance with her heels. The two shared a long slow kiss staying in each other's arms.

    Whistles fill the air, breaking apart, Rosalice tries her best to hide her ever growing smile yet fails horribly. "I see my lovely bachelor's party is here." Elijah sighs.

    The man hadn't even wanted the bachelor party, rather being with his three children but the Cullens were persistent and boldly lied saying it was tradition for every upcoming Cullen to take part in a bachelor's party. Their version anyways.

    And that version was hunting for animals—but for Elijah's sake they decided to go camping the entire night and talked getting better to know each other more than they already did.

    Rosalice opens her mouth to say something but just outside of the Denali's home, jumping on the edge of the balcony, Emmett warns, "If he doesn't come out soon, I'm going in."

    Another smaller muscular hops right beside him, looking at his niece, "We'll bring him back in one piece."

    Edward lands right on Emmett's other side, "Or disappear while we get the chance."

    "Even after he asked our hand in marriage Eddie-boy?" Emmett faked a gasp. "How heartless of you!"

    "Wow Dad, don't treat your future son-in-law like this." Rosalice hops on, crossing her arms.

    Both Edward and Elijah gave her a weird look. "He's a thousand years old-"

    "Treat him like your son," Emmett interrupts.

    "Emmett."

    "Yeah?"

    "Shut up!"

    Elijah manages to conceal his smile turning to his fiance, the last day he was going to call her that. Listening as cars slowly came outside of the residency all mostly vampires and shifters. Charlie came several days prior, Elijah hadn't met the man yet as he was busy with three of his children. "Who's going to this bachelorette party?"

    "Alice, Rosalie, mom, Leah and Renee." Rosalice answers. Looking down at her imaginary watch she hums out, "And they should be here right about now." Doors bursting open on time, and in came the girls.

    Alice sends a harsh look at her husband, "You were supposed to go ten minutes ago!"

    Jasper gives her a soft loving look, defending himself, "In my defense I didn't want to walk into something I didn't want to look at."

    Rosalice threw a pillow at her uncle, knowing damn well he wasn't going to catch her doing anything besides dancing. "Ouch Sal." Jasper pretends to be hurt, but smiles at her and she returns the smile.

    Elijah asks once again, "Must I go?"

    "Yes!" Emmett stares at him shockingly. "You must go. Otherwise what are you going to do for your bachelor party? Go to a strip club?" Elijah raises an eyebrow at the man not daring to say anything, a mistake he'll soon realize. "Wow you would look at a hottie instead of your darling beauty."