𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

    On Christmas night, Rosalice walks with her mother, the two finally enjoying their peaceful walks spending time with each other.

    Laughter fills the air as the discussion was guided towards the past, Bella's past. "What?" Bella scoffs a little, laughing a little. "Is that creepy?"

    Rosalice nods, licking her lips, "If Elijah were to ever come to my room whilst I slept, I would've never and I mean in the history of ever, seeing him again." Shaking her head, she says, "Dad was a stalker."

    Bella wraps an arm around her daughter, pulling her to her side. "Let's get back home," She smiles softly. The two turned around, starting to make their way back to the compound.

    Blinding lights covering their eyes. Raising a hand, Rosalice stands still. Her hand slipped into her mother's feeling a balled up tightness form in her stomach. Hearing shuffling the lights not dimming one bit. Bella murmurs in her own mind knowing that her daughter would read it, Run. Get out of here.

    I'm not leaving you, Mom.

    Go!

    Rosalice stood there, squeezing her mother's hand, never leaving. Not wanting to. Wanting to stand by her side and fight whoever wanted to hurt them. Feeling someone crept up behind stabbing into her neck. Rosalice yanks herself away from them touching her own neck. Stumbling, warm arms wrap around her. Looking up, a small smile appeared on her lips as her thoughts circled around her husband. "Elijah," She dared to whisper, looking up into the eyes of a foe. Blue treacherous eyes.

   "That's where I'm afraid you're wrong, dear." Tristan spoke ever so softly, ever so deceivingly. "I'm the better version of him that he created." Slipping his hand under her knees lifting her up off the ground. His eyes settled upon a ferocious mother. "Thing about our kind, mine is harmed by a herb called vervain, yet for yours is a drug. Fast-acting one if I might add."

    Bella growls out, "Leave her be."

    "I'm afraid I can't Mrs Cullen." Tristan nods his head towards the Cullen woman, humming, "If you want your daughter to live you'll come with us willingly."

[Time Skip]

    Stirring awake, Rosalice sat bounded by a chair, feeling loopy, feeling as if she was on a cloud unable to move her limbs. The only thing she could lift was her head. Seeing rope, she could smell the heavy scent of vervain and wolfsbane. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looks around overhearing, "I love you. Okay?" Jackson was there with her. Looking to her left she saw Jackson sitting right next to her. Hayley on the opposite of him. "I've... I've always loved you."

    Hayley shakes her head, "Don't—"

    Looking in front of her was her mother bound by the same thing as her. Frowning deeply. She fought the feeling she felt raising her arm. "When I first saw you, I broke. You broke me, and nothing has ever been the same since. I just want you to know that it was all real. Every moment, every touch, every word."

    Upon smelling the scent of a vampire, Rosalice glares at Tristan, "How absolutely darling! Or pathetic. I suppose it's all relative." Hayley too glares at the man before them.

    Watching as he came closer to them, she threatened, "You let us out of here, or so help me, I will kill you!"

    Rosalice tried to lift her arm. Tried so damn hard. But it felt like weights were pushing down against her. Felt as if she was underneath a bus and couldn't get out. Her head was spinning. Tristan rolls his eyes, "Hmm. Somehow, I doubt it. I've been pondering this moment since you tortured me." Hayley struggles against her restraints trying to break out. Tristan pulls back his sleeve. "What's the best way to truly hurt a hybrid? And then it came to me." Pushing Jackson's head back, the old vampire plunged his hand into the werewolf's chest. Screams echoing bouncing off the walls of the lonely building filled with junk. Screams silencing bursting eardrums. The hybrid jerks and thrashes around.