𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

    Throwing a punch. Her hand swept to the side. Turning, spinning around she throws her leg up, being caught so effortlessly. Forced to turn and hobble forward, she huffs out, "Must you do that?"

     A smirk crawled to his lips dropping his hold on her ankle. It only grew when she turned around to face him with eyes like hers igniting every ounce of feeling he wished to indulge in when he felt them. Every single time. "When will you learn to use other tactics?" He threw a question back to her face.

     Lifting her arms back to a fighting stance she plainly avoided it, "Again."

     Elijah cocked his hands, his fists not pressed against each other in fact it was loose and stiff a gap between fingers and palm. The two watched the other's movement calculating what the other was going to do. An endless guessing game.

    Rosalice took the first step forward. Elijah threw the first punch. Ducking and dodging became a language of understanding. Punches and kicks were secondary. The married couple continued to spar rather than let one destroy the room again out of anger.

     Throwing her arm away, Elijah spins her around pulling her into his chest.

    All heard throughout the room was heavy pants and thrumming hearts. Blood flushing every part of their body. Arms wrapped around her, hugging her. He chuckles breathlessly, "That was quick, a new record even—"

     Shoving his hands off of her she throws something shining above them. Her body falling, dropping low to the ground. Swiping her legs across his. He stumbles away from her, his eyes following the gleaming silver.

    Raising herself quickly, Elijah threw a hand out. The knife falling into one hand its sharp curvy blade drags against skin creating a line of blood.

     Both freezing. Both tense as the scent of a sweet aroma fills the room. Closing his eyes, he lowers his hand dropping the knife. "I heavily apologize." Elijah instantly says. "I didn't mean to–"

     Rosalice shrugs it off, "It could've been worse." A dribble of blood dripping down her cheek. The wound instantly heals itself.

     The original peels his eyes open exposing his eye color of different shades of brown. This time it was darker than ever before. The rich soil had been drenched in water but didn't turn into mud soaking the clear liquid up. That was his eyes.

    Still Elijah thirsted for her blood. Still the insatiable hunger in him felt compelled to drink a drop of it. She was a blood singer after all and will always be that as long as her blood had essences of her parents inside it. Grasping a hold of her chin tilting it upwards, his lips part. Fangs grew as his eyes grew into pools of black veins crawling and disappearing all too quickly. Leaning down, he presses a kiss where the cut once was. The blood entered his mouth. Acting instinctively, impulsively his tongue darts out, licking the blood off of her. Instantly his mouth was met with what one smelled with an aromatic scent of blood all too sweet and all too rich.

    Giggles fell from her lips as she flicked his chest. "Couldn't wait to have another taste of me?" She teases.

    Elijah only smiles in return soaking up her giggles falling in love with her once more.

[Time Skip]

     The Mikealson family was yet done with their surprises. Finn appearing out of nowhere leaned up against the shelves of a bookcase flipping through pages of a lost old book. Whilst Kol shoved himself towards him but was pushed back against Rosalice while Freya stood on the side along with Lucien.