𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎; 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎

    Nerves ate her alive the more she stared at herself in the mirror, she had only once put on her wedding dress and that was weeks prior when people started to show up. When staring at herself under the bright orange light being mixed with darkness. The full moon slowly made its way to the sky as the sun began descending.

    Rosalice began fumbling, messing with her fingers as she wore no sleeves to mess with its end.

    In the reflection of herself, she wore a light face of makeup. The only evident thing on her face was glitter on her cheeks and eyes to make her shine a little more under the thousands of fairy lights at the wedding.

    Clean braids seen everywhere, the left side of the braid tossed over her widow's peak connecting with the braid on the right side that swept under the rest of her hair left untouched cascading down her back like crashing waves. A comb hair with sapphires—those being added by her grandmother Renee—another jewels being placed on there, topaz. Bella added them.

    Amber eyes hidden with blue contacts that she had placed in the night before halfway through her bachelorette party. Doing things she never ever once thought of doing like blinking ever three times in a span of a minute. Or raising her chest and lowering as if she was breathing. Everything that once naturally came to her had disappeared in a span of a couple of days after the birth of Sierra.

    Her complexion more paler than when she was once human, naturally beautiful.

    Dropping her own two hands, smoothing out her skirt that laid against her body, snuggly. Staring at the bottom half of her dress she took notice of the many layers of lace her eyes headed, trailing upwards taking every single detail of the wedding dress she had come to choose. There was a large thick white ribbon that tied around most of her waist, the top half left to have sewn jewels. Ruffles of fabric starting from the middle of the ribbon headed upwards towards the end of the top only to break off to two different directions wrapping around just below her shoulders. And where the top seemed to end there was a couple of layers of lace sewn with the same jewels that twinkled under the sunlight heading straight to her neck where a choker acted like a collar.

    Everything left bare her collarbone, her neck—somewhat—her arms revealing the scars she had come to obtain that everyone would see. Rubbing her hands over her skirt, kept smoothing it out as the night grew more and everyone began huddling together speaking to each other or recouping with old friends.

    Rosalice knew that Elijah was on the other side of the house not allowed to see her at all. Alice's rule. But she wanted to look at him at least once. To at least calm some of her unneeded nerves. But knowing both her father and aunt wouldn't allow that. Edward for his unflinching ability to not be able to keep a secret will tell his sister and Alice would go to her and stop her.

    So the best next thing was her children who were occupied with Irina who stepped down from going to the wedding—as she was still queasy with the shifters and werewolves alike. Rosalice didn't dare say anything negative to her, she tried her best to understand that her cousin lost her mate to this pack in particular and didn't feel ready to socialize with them for the rest of her life.

    Heading towards a room, she knocks quietly knowing that Irina was the only person in there, her sisters and adoptive brothers downstairs enjoying the wedding while she tries her best not to ruin it like she did the last time.

    Irina lifts her head, smiling at the bride. "You look beautiful," She compliments.

    Rosalice returns the smile, entering the room, she says, "Thank you." Looking down at all three of her children. Her nerves grew a bit more tame, able to be controlled. She wanted to pick them up and hold them yet another Alice's rule, don't pick up any babies. As the pixie psychic didn't want any throw up on the wedding dress or suit.