𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍

𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍

The Cullen family left early that morning. With a single goodbye. All of them traveled to different ends of the earth to do whatever they wished. Leaving Rosalice to tend to herself. To cry and throw fits of burst of anger breaking and shattering herself only for Elijah to pick up the pieces of her and put her back together mending her with gold.

As for Rosalice she recovered quickly that morning. Following Elijah into the room, Rosalice heard Freya say, "I see we're in for another normal Mikealson breakfast."

Elijah sighs, rolling his eyes, "Niklaus, for Heaven's sakes. Release the poor creature."

The police chief whimpers, shaking his head frantically. Klaus shrugging his shoulders dismissing the man dropped the man. They all watched as gravity overtook the man's weight forcing him to fall onto the courtyard. Elijah closes his eyes whilst Freya gives the hybrid an exasperated look. Rosalice however had a distant look in her eyes that had stayed like death had. Making home inside her frozen never-aging body. "That's not what I meant." Elijah hisses out.

Klaus smirks, "He'll live. And he'll remember to do better." The two older siblings both shared an annoyed look following Niklaus into the next room.

"Is all this torture necessary?" Freya asks harshly.

Only for her question to fall on selective hearing, the original speaking another question, "Where have you been?"

Marcel enters the room having an annoyed stare as well, responding sarcastically, "I was making sure that the Strix and their witches are out trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend. Is that okay by you?"

Elijah sighs once again, interrupting, "Gentlemen, please."

Annoyed, Marcel snaps, "All of our heads are on the chopping black because he lost the one thing that can kill an Original."

Klaus waves it off, giving him an unamused look. Freya interjects, "It's not his fault that Cami was waving the white oak around like a kite, or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches."

"Oh, yeah, it is–"

"I'm quite capable of defending myself, thank you, Freya. What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora." Klaus gives her a cold smile. "In that respect, we're alike."

Freya eyes filled with anger and pure frustration. "Aurora is cloaked. Most likely by the very witch she killed. I have been working nonstop every day."

"Well, you've stopped working now, haven't you?" Klaus hums out. Freya purses her lips restraining herself from saying anything hurtful. "Well, go on. On your way."

Scathing, Freya growls out, "Do you talk to our other sister like this?" Klaus stands there for a moment staring at her without daring to say another word. "Didn't think so." She said coldly. Turning around she storms out of the room, Elijah calling out to her.

Rosalice with crossed arms speaking in minds that circled around a certain ex, You're a dick you do realize that.

Niklaus rolls his eyes, mumbling out, "I'm just being me." Marcel and Elijah both stared at him.

Rosalice continued their conversation in his head, No your not. You're being someone who is scared to open up. Scared to be left behind when people realize that you cannot change. One day there will be a time where death will come after you all and you'll be forced to realize how much pain you caused instead of making memories with your family. With that Rosalice followed after Freya, not caring to see Klaus' reaction. Not allowing herself to.