𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕

    Dumped onto the floor bloodied and shackled. Weak. Driven by a drug to her kind, vervain. Emotion was clear in her own face that was covered by a bag. Her limbs are not working. Her body is forcing itself to heal itself. But all Rosalice wanted to do was lay there and die. To be the one that died instead of her own mother. Now left without a mother. "Hayley Marshall-Kenner and Rosalice Jasmett Cullen, only slightly worse for wear. You'll have to forgive them if they seem a bit off." Tristan fakely smiles. "One has enough wolfsbane in her system to kill an entire pack. Whilst the other is shot up with a drug nearly able to kill the average person. However, here they are, as requested. Now, where's my sister?"

    Klaus sneers, "She lives. You can thank Elijah for that."

    Elijah stared at his wife, feeling her pain. Anger filled him as he continued to stare at her. Stared at the mother of his children left orphaned. Left to soon learn that her father had taken his own life once seeing her mother. Left to make a conjoined funeral. He wanted to kill Tristan. To torture and slowly deprive him of everything he had. This... This was worth more than death itself.

    "I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag." Klaus spoke instead of his brother. Seeing the seething anger leave him. "Anyway, enough chit-chat. Let's conclude this tedious business, shall we?"

     Tristan stood tall, "My sister first. And if you're tempted to argue, consider the numbers." Klaus pulls a fake smirk of amusement. Walking closer to the man that dared to hurt his sister-in-law but remained restrain his own anger as his brother could not. Tristan stands his ground to which Klaus rolls his eyes, heading over towards the shipping container. Opening to show Aurora wrist bound behind her back. A black hood over her chest.

     Tristan turns back towards his second in command, "If they try anything, attack." Aya nods. Speeding towards his sister, he smiles at the sight of her once pulling the hood off. Looking back at the glowing ebony skinned vampire, Aya nods at the two vampires. The two grab Hayley and Rosalice, plucking them off the ground and throwing them into the brothers. Klaus catches Hayley whilst Elijah catches Rosalice holding her close against him. Having her stand on wobbling weak legs.

     Aurora softly said, "Oh, brother, you came for me."

    Tristan smiles, "Always." Pulling his sister to her feet, her arms wrap an arm around her brother. "Come on," Tristan urges. Whilst hugging Aurora reaches into Tristan's pant packet pulling out the Serratura. Yanking herself out of his embrace holding it. "Rory? What are you doing?" He questions.

    Aurora slams the Serratura against the wall of the shipping container. It activates, shaking the ground beneath them. Feeling Rosalice slip from his hold, Elijah tightens his hold, holding her upright. Tristan slams against an invisible barrier. "No! Aurora, what have you done to us?!" Now there was no running away from either family.

    Aurora smirks smugly, "Not to us... to you." Stepping out of the barrier joining the Mikealson side. The magic wears off as soon as she does, revealing herself to be Camille.

    "What is this?"

    "You know what they say—payback's a bitch."

    "How is this possible?"

    Klaus smirks, "The Serratura creates an impenetrable boundary. Nothing living or dead can pass through."

    "And, thanks to your lunatic sister, I'm neither." Cami crosses her arms.

    Tristan's eyes widened in alarm. "No. No. No!" He screams.

    Klaus pulls Cami to his side, quietly whispering into her ear, "Stay close to me, okay?"