06 | Free

"morning Lily." Iris says and I wake up at the sound of her voice.

I open my eyes and yawn before sitting up, my legs feeling slightly sore and suddenly everything from last night comes back to me, the break up, the party and...Oh.

"is Reid the one in the bathroom?" she asks innocently, "I heard you two yesterday. I didn't wanna interrupt so I slept over at Daphne's."

She really is the sweetest and I don't know whats better, that she didn't walk in on us or if she had walked in on us.

"uhm thanks but actually, me and Reid kinda broke up last night." I explain briefly.

"oh," she furrows her eyebrows, "i'm so sorry, are you okay?" She sits down next to me and rubs my shoulder.

"yea, i'm fine. It's for the best probably." I nod, forcing a small smile on my lips.

"wait but then who is in our bathroom?" she utters in shock, looking over to the bathroom door, her mouth slightly open.

"uhh Theo, he noticed I was sad and comforted me."

"and please tell me, he fell asleep, that's why he is in our shower now and I heard a different dorm moaning."

She definitely knows. I could lie but sooner or later, she would find out the truth either way.

"uhm."

"bloody hell. Just don't repeat the Blaise history, please." she nods, asking me to reassure her.

I nod vividly, "don't worry, this was a one time thing and we are older, it's not gonna be awkward. Also you know Theo is not the person for relationships."

"okay you do you. And i'm gonna get breakfast because I don't exactly need to be here when Theo comes out there." she snickers with a little bit of disgust in her face.

"yea of course." I chuckle.

Iris quickly changes her clothes and then walks out the dorm again. Only minutes later, Theo walks out, fully dressed again.

"morning." I greet him with a small smile.

"morning. About yesterday-," he starts but I cut him off.

"it was a one time thing, don't worry. But we can stay friends right?" I finished.

He chuckles, "yea of course we can. Still, you are free to come to my dorm if you ever need comforting again." he winks.

I roll my eyes at his comment.

He then takes his stuff and walks out my dorm.

I sigh and slowly get up, no need to test my limits yet.

I take a quick shower and put on my school robes and lavender perfume before walking into the great hall for breakfast. There I sit down next to Iris and Tom, Enzo in front of me.

"hey, uhm I heard what happened between you and Reid, i'm sorry." Enzo utters, sorrow in his eyes. He is definitely the most emotional out of our group.

"uh thanks but how do you know?" I ask confused. Iris must have told them, otherwise why would he know?

"The blood traitor dipshit of a guy yelled it around in the common room after being decently boozed." Tom answers for him clearly annoyed before taking a bite of his toast.