14 | His day

The Train ride back home was rather quiet because everyone was so tired. I even slept on Mattheo's shoulder and I think our friends quickly picked up what must have happened between us. We didn't actually tell anyone but it seemed obvious because of the way we acted.

After we got out of train, everyone said their goodbyes.

I hugged everyone, especially Mattheo. I give him a small kiss on the lips and smile, "so will I be able to see you on your birthday?"

"of course love, you know where to find me."

"great, cause I already have plans for us."

"I guess I'll have to trust you then." he smirks.

"you do." I smirk back before he pulls me into another kiss by my waist.

Then we also say our goodbyes and part our ways. We haven't particularly talked about what we are now but what we do know is, that we want to be with each other.

Me, Iris and Draco walk outside and already see our family's car parked, our driver standing in front of it.

They always said, if they must posses a muggle invention, it shall be an expensive car with a driver.

We got into the three-row car, me, Iris and Draco in the backseat and we see Narcissa and Lucius sitting in the middle seat.

"it is so good to have you all back, how was the semester?" Narcissa asks us as Lucius gestures the driver to start driving.

"oh mother, is was like every year. Potter was a pain in the ass." Draco answers for a us all.

"well he is still the same, but watch your language, boy." she says calmly.

"I agree but the yule ball was really great." I add.

"I heard." she smiles.

After we finally arrived at the Malfoy manor, Narcissa quickly tells us about the upcoming meeting on the 30th and then lets us do our thing.

~~~~~

The day has come, the 29th of December, the 16th Birthday of my- uh Mattheo.

I got him from his manor about 10 minutes ago and since then, we've been driving in the london underground.

"oh come on, please tell me where you are taking me."

"ugh fine," I give in after he begged all the way here, "i'm taking you out on our first date." I state with a smile.

"what?" he says rather shocked.

"what? You don't wanna go on a date with me?"

"no are you kidding? I would love nothing more but I always imagined, I would be the one to take you out the first time, I had everything planned."

"well you were too slow," I chuckle, "then this will just be the first time I take you out and then you can take me out a first time as well, sounds good?"

"okay, if you say so." he rolls his eyes playfully.

After we get out of the underground, we walk into a restaurant, "this is beautiful." Mattheo airs as he looks around.

"It is step one of two. This date is rather muggle themed but I am sure you will like it."

"As long as you are with me, how could I possibly not."

I roll my eyes playfully before a server shows us to our table. We get seated and order some food.

"so is there any way you will tell me what we are gonna do afterwards? I hate surprises."