16 | New years

Tw: sexual content

"have you talk to Iris yet?" Mattheo asks me.

"no, she has been avoiding me all day."

"she'll come around eventually, you just have to give her a bit more time. This must be a shock for her, she thought you were her sister since she could think."

"I will, I just don't want to wait anymore. It sounds stupid I know but i'm not sure wether or not I should go to the ball tonight." I mumble.

"oh come on you have to." he says.

"I'm not sure, I won't have many people to talk to." I shrug.

"you have me," he drives his fingers up and down my thigh, sending shivers down my spine, "and if it turns out to be boring or something, we can always just go somewhere else."

"I don't know."

"Ophelia, I have promised to never turn you down for a dance ever again. So will you go with me? Just for one dance so I can make up for not having danced with you at the yule ball."

And with these sentences, he has me in a chokehold. I nod and a small smile forms on my face.

"I just think-," I start but get cut off by Mattheo putting a finger on my lips.

"stop worrying love. This pretty little head of yours doesn't deserve that." he smiles slightly.

"pretty hm?" I tease him slightly.

"you already know that I think of every part of your body to be stunning." he gives me a wide grin.

"I know, love. I just like to hear it." I admit.

"Then i'm gonna tell you always, any time, everywhere and in case you ever doubt yourself." His smirk doesn't vanish as he pulls me in for a longing kiss.

I kiss back for a while, and as much as I would like to go further, we planned on doing something else.

I pull away and look him deep in the eyes, "as much as I would like to do that, we have to talk about the plans for Harry and Dumbledore."

"I already have a plan for Dumbledore. Go up and kill him. Easy."

"hm i'm just gonna trust you on this one." I chuckle.

"and how about you tell me your plan for Potter while i'm inside you hm?"

I gulp and have to hold myself back so I don't immediately jump him like a wild animal. I bite down on my bottom lip, "as tempting as that does sound, I think you won't like my plan and I need you to be serious."

He pulls away from my body completely and sits down in front of me. He furrows his brows in confusion, "i'm all ears."

I take a deep breath, "I thought, maybe I should fake date Potter and then get him when he trusts me at the end of the year." I say slowly.

He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"what?", I ask confused, "horrible plan?"

"no. Worse. It's perfect. Why do you have to be such a fucking genius."

"Are you mad?"

"not at you. That plan is perfect but I want to tear Potter apart at the fact that he could be dating my girlfriend even though we know it's fake. I hate him with every fiber of my body and if I see him kiss you, let alone touch you, I will explode." he explains in a serious tone.

I don't know what to say anymore, I just look at him.

"I'm saying, even though I deeply loath the idea, you should do it. But that doesn't mean we would break up, right?" he asks for reassurance.