08 | Finished

Tw: sexual content

Before I know it, I smash my lips on his and much to my surprise, he doesn't push me away nor rejects the kiss, he rather leans into it.

My hands slowly snake around his neck and I play with his hair as our lips move together.

He drags his tongue over my bottom and a low moan escapes into the kiss.

He pulls me closer by my waist and squeezes it, lightly digging his nails into my skin.

I want this to happen, I want us to happen. Just one time so I will know that I will never want it again.

I tug on his shirt and he slowly starts unbuttoning it, understanding my signal.

As it's fully unbuttoned, he throws it on the floor and I pull away from the kiss.

My lips are already swollen as I observe his features. I have never seen him shirtless and I only now realize that. I trace every single scar on his chest with my finger. They are from his father. I can be glad that he treated me the way he did and not like he treated his children.

To my surprise he lets me take my time looking at him until I take off my shirt and skirt to make it easier for us both. Now I am only wearing my black lace underwear set.

He does the same with me and looks my body up and down, but not for long, he puts his hand on my waist and drags me over to the bed, where I lay down with a grin gracing my lips.

He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down, exposing the growing bulge in his boxers.

He then unclips my bra with wandless magic and his eyes grow wide at the sight.

"fucking beautiful." he mutters under his breath.

"did you just call me beautiful?" I ask with a smirk on my lips.

Of course I understood him but I like to be in charge and if he won't let me be on top then he can at least admit this.

"don't ruin the moment or I will stop." he threatens while pulling down his and my panties.

I gasp at his touch. The way his touch is so soft, yet so demanding, could drive me insane.

I don't answer anything, partially because I think I will become a moaning mess if I open my mouth.

"I knew it, you slut" he groans as he starts pushing inside me.

I'm not into muggle stuff but I am really glad that Hermine told me about the pill back in year four and that it actually works. Otherwise I would probably have a few mini-me's running around here. I mean there are wizard possibilities to be save but I just like that pill more.

His gaze doesn't leave mine until he goes back in to kiss me.

I moan, leading him to pound me faster while leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and sucking in a few spots.

I am definitely gonna have to cover that up later.

Mattheo's pushes start to become sloppier, yet he still hits my g-spot every time. He is big, there is no doubt in that.

"fuck you feel so good." he groans into neck

"i'm gonna-," he starts and I feel a familiar knot forming in my abdomen.

"me too." I moan.

I don't think that any man has ever made me finish this fast.

We release ourselves at the same time and we stay like this for a moment before he pulls out and collapses next to me.