Thank you!!!

At first I want to thank every single one of you who endured this story until the end!

I appreciate all the lovely comments and the people that kept on voting on every single chapter, you guys really kept me going.

I know that the Chapters went a little tedious near the end but I hope you still liked it!

Then I have special thanks to my best friend, who was supporting me through this whole story, helped me plan and prove read the Chapters. Without her, I would have never done this in the first place, so thank you very very much.

This was the first story I was actually pretty dedicated to and I even made myself a script and everything so I was pretty proud of myself and I still am, now that I have finished it.. Though I hope my writing will improve throughout the next stories I might be writing, which you will see either on my tiktok @NoxNight101 or here on my Wattpad so consider giving me a follow if you liked this.

From the beginning of my writing, I knew that I didn't want much drama between Mattheo and Ophelia when they were already together, though I tried to keep the drama rolling through other elements. Mattheo's jealous side is personally one of my favorite's as well.

Then to one thing, which was maybe a question to ya'll. Why was Mattheo still a virgin when he met her?
1. he was 15 and still very young.
2. him and Tom were gone for two years, going around the globe and recruiting people, there really wasn't that much time for it.
3. like I already mentioned in the book, he wasn't interested in all of that with other women.
So I hope this clears all the questions about that.

If any of you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to ask, as not everything has to make sense to you, though please don't be mean!

This story also has a word count of around 62k+ words! I'm proud of myself honestly.

I think this is everything and I'm almost a little sad that all is over already but I am so glad that I did this.

THANK YOU!