26 | Birthday

Tw: sexual content, use of drugs

I wake up by the sun shining in my face. For that, that everything here is quite dark, it can shine bright into the rooms.

After I open my eyes, I sit up in my bed and look around. Right. I'm still here.

I look to my right and expect Mattheo to lay there since he slept over yesterday, but the only thing I see is my blanket.

Suddenly I look up as someone knocks on my open door. I smile as I see Mattheo with a tablet full of food in his hands.

"good morning and happy birthday, love." he smiles before sitting down on the bed next to me and placing the tablet onto my lap.

"you made me breakfast?" I say with adoration in my voice.

"it wasn't that hard."

"but you still made me breakfast."

"anything for you." he smirks before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I then look back down onto the plate. There's pancakes with syrup, strawberries and all other kinds of fruits.

"thank you so much." I smile.

I see him nod from the corner of my eye before I dig into the food.

After I ate the breakfast, I put the empty dish onto my bedside table.

"and I have this present for you." he smirks before taking a box from behind his back.

I smile and open it, revealing a red set of lingerie, a beautiful one at that.

"bloody hell, this is fucking beautiful."

"I think, you'd look very good in it, though, of course, you look way better without anything on." he winks and I roll my eyes.

We stay silent for a moment and I look at him and I start snickering until he interrupts my thoughts, "what?" he asks.

"you know what I just remembered?"

"tell me?"

"we completely forgot our 6 month anniversary because it was a day before everything went down." I state with a slight smile on my face.

"fucking hell," Mattheo utters perplexed, "how could I forget that?"

"it's okay really," I chuckle, "I mean I forgot it as well now didn't I?"

"still. Though I hope the day today will make up for it."

"well what do you have planned?"

He places his index finger on my knee, and with a slight smirk, he drives it up my thigh, "it's a surprise."

"i'm intrigued." I smirk back.

~~~~~

An hour or so passed until I put on some clothes and Mattheo had me out of the house already. We apparated into the woods. The woods?