19 | Valentines Day

"so what are we doing now?" I ask Harry with a smile since we are sitting in his room and he doesn't seem to have much planned for us anymore.

We went to dinner in the hogshead and then decided to take a walk back to the castle.

"I thought maybe something of this." he whispers low before pulling me in for a kiss. Not a sweet kiss like he always gives me, but a longing, demanding kiss. He wants it. But I don't want to give it to him. It still feels wrong, like I would be cheating on Mattheo...

I kiss back for a while, trying to seem surprised as he suddenly pulls me on his lap.

I pull away and look at him confused, "what are you doing Harry?"

He doesn't answer and instead kisses down my neck and sucks on it, leaving a fucking mark.

"Harry." I say once again.

No answer, he doesn't stop.

I take my hands off from his neck and pull his face up to look at me, "what are you trying to do?"

"I was just thinking maybe we could-," he interrupts himself and looks over at his nightstand. I follow his gaze and see a condom.

With him, I would use a condom. Even though I use this muggle pill, I would never let him have the pleasure.

I'm into Muggle stuff, I don't know why.

"oh." I whisper and look back at Harry.

"what?"

"i'm not really in the mood to be honest with you. I'm flattered really but...I just don't feel comfortable doing that yet." I get off his lap and look at my hands in shame.

Gosh I am a good actress.

"We've been together for 2 months. Do you not want to sleep with me? You slept with Reid pretty early on in your relationship."

Reid this, Reid that. Why fucking compare him all the fucking time?

"I- I guess I knew him better. I want a better mental connection with you before we do such an intimate thing."

"I know you just as long as he did."

"but we never even really talked." I try to defend my thoughts.

"oh come on. Stop kidding me. You have had one night stands regularly with people you almost didn't know and now you don't want this?" he asks irritated.

"I-," I start but the words are stuck in my throat. Did he just call me a whore in his own words?

"Come on. Please. I'll treat you good and I'm ready for it. Please."

"I-I need some space." I utter perplexed and immediately walk out of his dorm and then the common room.

I make my way over to the prefect bathroom since it's almost 8p.m.

Never has a guy begged me to do something even though I already said no, apart from Cormac, but he is just a desperate asshole. And Mattheo would never do that to me, that's why I love him.

I-I mean like. Right. I like him. I don't love him. Or do I? Maybe I do. I think so.

Sunken deep in my thoughts, I finally reach the entrance to the bathroom and already see Mattheo leaning against the wall, one foot on it for support. He is looking down at his hands in his pockets and as I slowly approach him, he looks up at me, a small smile forming on his lips.

"hi." I say with a smile.

"hello love. Glad you showed up."

"did you ever doubt that?"