THE SLYTHERIN PRINCESS | Epilogue

Ophelia's 18th birthday Party was one of the last times, when the entire friend group had time to party. Soon after, everyone tried finding themselves well-paying jobs.

Draco got a job alongside his father in the ministry while Enzo and Blaise took a job in the Department for Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. The Department for Magical Games and Sports was eventually lead by Theo.

Pansy pursued her wish to get to work in St. Mungo's while Iris got a position as Herbology Teacher in Hogwarts.

Mattheo and Ophelia started out their journey in the Department of International Magical Co-Operation, where the team quickly worked their way to the top.

Draco and Astoria immediately got married in October 1998 with their friends and family.

In early 1999, Mattheo plucked up the courage and asked Ophelia to marry him. It only took her a second to think before saying yes.

On the 13th of August, a brilliant and great black wedding took place with all their friends in the Riddle manor. Ophelia took the Riddle name in a heartbeat and a few weeks passed and the married couple decided to stop taking the muggle pill.

Both of them knew they were young, yet they were so in love that age didn't matter to neither of them.

In September 99' Ophelia's first nephew was born, Aiden Malfoy, a beautiful blond boy with big blue eyes. Everyone around him instantly fell in love with him.

In April 2000, Scarlet Riddle, a girl with brown hair and blue eyes was born to the two 19-year olds. She soon started running around the house, leaving Ophelia and Mattheo almost no time to themselves.

In 2001, Blaise and Luna got married, immediately followed with Theodore and Lily.

Both couples had their first Children by 2003, Adelaide Lovegood and Lilia Nott. Astoria and Draco also had their second child, a small girl named Artemis Malfoy.

In 2004, Iris and Pansy adopted their first child, Evelyn Malfoy-Parkinson, Ophelia's Goddaughter.

The whole group was getting bigger and bigger when suddenly Ophelia and Mattheo had their second Child, Altlas Riddle. A little boy with cold blond hair and his fathers brown eyes.

September 2015
*3rd person pov*

Ophelia, Mattheo, Scarlet and Atlas where standing at the platform nine and three quarters. Today would be Atlas' first day of school and to say he was excited, was definitely an understatement. His older sister, Scarlet, would already start her 5th year in Slytherin today.

They had already said their goodbyes to their friends and now it was just a small family moment that connected them.

"but what if I get sorted into another house than Slytherin?" Atlas questioned his two parents.

Mattheo looked at his wife before kneeling down to his son's height, "Atlas, both of your parents, me and your mother, were two great and powerful Slytherins so your chances are slim." he said before giving a proud look to Ophelia, who was already glaring at him to say something more. He quickly turned his head back to his son and took his hands, "but even if you get sorted into a different house, your mother and I will still love you unconditionally. The sorting hat never makes mistakes and if it sees you not to be a Slytherin, I'm sure your house will fit just fine."

"thank you Dad." he sniffled before pulling him into a tight hug.

Scarlet scoffed, getting the attention of her mother quickly, "the sorting hat fears you two so much that he will put Atlas into Slytherin no matter what."