20 | Regret

I walk through the corridors with Draco and Theo on my side, as we get to class. Transfiguration. I can sit through that. It's not as bad as other classes.

The events of yesterday are still replaying in the back of my head due to the soreness between my legs. Mattheo really didn't go easy on me.

I also have covered every single love bite on my neck and boobs with make up. And I used some kind of ointment for the bruises to heal faster.

It was quite the awkward conversation with madam pomfrey when I tried to get something for the bruises. Thank god she has to stay quiet and can't talk to any other teacher about it.

"No i'm honest, really. Tracy is not a good deal for you. She's using you clearly." Draco says.

"I know but she keeps dragging me towards her." Theo groans.

"you just gotta cut yourself off from her and get with the girl you actually like." I add and shrug my shoulders like it's no big deal.

"what?" Theo says dazzled, "I don't have a girl I like. What are you talking about."

"of course you do. You keep going back to Tracey even though you are almost disgusted by her. It's the physical stuff that keeps you from thinking from that other girl. She's like a distraction. Hot and does what you like and there's no strings attached."

Theo stays quiet. Seems like I was right overall.

"okay that got a little deep very quickly." Draco utters and we get into class.

I sit down at my table, that I share with Draco.

I see Harry come in and he immediately sends me a look with pleading eyes. I look away quickly and focus my attention at the door with a scoff.

Suddenly I see Mattheo entering the classroom and I have to actively stop myself from drooling. The first few buttons on his shirt are unbuttoned and his tie hangs loosely around his collar. His robe is the only thing that sits quite properly on his shoulders. My eyes then wander up to his neck, it's full of the hickeys I left on him and you can see the start of the trail down his shirt.

I clench my thighs together under the table and take a deep breath.

"pick your jaw off the floor." Draco whispers and nudges my side and I finally close my mouth again, even though my lips were just parted slightly.

I blink a few times to get myself grounded again. I swallow while my eyes slowly fallow him to his place next to Theo. He looks back at me for a moment while leaning back in his chair, giving me his bedroom eyes.

I take a deep breath and look forward again, trying to distract myself from his sight. He isn't going easy on me.

"i'm gonna take a wild guess and say you did that. Do I want to know how far down that trail goes?"

My cheeks turn pink and I burry my face in my hands, "you don't wanna know." I squirm in my seat.

A scoff mixed with a chuckle leaves his mouth, "and who did that to him apparently then? Since you two are just friends."

"he won't tell." I take my hands off my face again. We agreed that whoever would ask him, he wouldn't tell anyone what happened. He simply likes me too much to lie about who marked him.

Draco nods and breaths out. I can read on his face that he doesn't know wether he should be spooked or proud.

The lesson goes by pretty quickly and after I take all my books, I leave the class to make my way for study hall.

"Ophelia!" I hear my name being yelled by no one other than Potter himself.

I turn around and roll my eyes, staying silent.