35 | Troubles

I have been standing in front of my calendar for a while. It's not my normal calendar, but my period calendar and some things seem off. I looked it through a few times now and I did the math more than once and I can't seem to believe it.

Me and my whole friend group have been doing almost nothing but studying, so, naturally, me and Mattheo have been shagging like animals to get some sort of stress relief into our daily plan.

And now it seems like I am a week late to my period.

I furrow my brows in confusion. A pregnancy shouldn't be something that is possible right now because I am taking the muggle pill and we use a spell to prevent it. But what if we were careless and slacked the spell once and the pill didn't work properly, there would be chance, which I really don't want to believe.

I sit back down on my bed and groan while burying my face in my hands.

Suddenly the door opens and Iris walks through, she immediately notices my agitated state and sits down next to me, "hey lily is everything okay?"

I take my face out of my hands and look at her, "that's a good fucking question." I sigh.

"okay what's the problem, hit me." she states.

I take my period calendar and show it to her, "okay look, the last time I had my period was from 30th September to 5th October. Now, I have a cycle of 24 days which means I should have gotten my period on the 24th again but today is the 29th and i'm really fucking due." I explain with a shakey breath.

"just so I understand this correctly, red dots are your period?"

"yes."

"blue dots are ovulation days?"

"also yes."

"and the green dots? Symptoms you've had, because sometimes there is more than one a day, right? Merlin i'm glad that i'm gay and don't have to track when my period comes and goes because I can never be pregnant." she sighs gladly.

"yea, you're lucky." I mutter slowly, "green dots are when me and Mattheo shagged."

Her eyes widen as she now looks closer on the calendar, "bloody hell, you two have been shagging like fucking bunnies." she utters.

"what can I say, it's a good stress relief." I shrug innocently.

"I know, lily." she then turns to me and starts laughing, "Draco is the most stressed out of us all and he doesn't shag that much. I don't even know how you find the time, seriously, i'm impressed."

"yes very funny, you can laugh at my sex behavior all you want after you helped me, please."

"merlin, okay okay, what do I help?"

"i'm almost a week late, what do I do?"

"ever seen these pregnancy tests in london in those pharmacies?"

"uh I think so, question is, how do you know them?"

"bought one for Astoria ages ago when she thought she was pregnant."

"ah well interesting to know." I raise my eyebrows.

"I shouldn't actually have told you that. Astoria never told Draco so if you tell him, we've got problems."

I shake off her threat and get back to the actual question, "then off to london we go?"

"i'm sorry I can't come with you, lily, I've got a shit ton to do."

"no problem, i'll manage on my own eh?" I chuckle.

~~~~~

I aparated to London quickly after Iris left the dorm again and it didn't take me long to find one of those pharmacies.