09 | Hogsmeade

"okay tell me, what looks better, the green skirt or the black one?" I ask, holding both my options up to my body while looking in the mirror.

The black skirt reaches to my mid thigh and is quite tight, but the green one has something. It looks like I'd be a slutty Slytherin.

School has been crazily exhausting and we barely had any free time due to all the projects and essays to do.

And now there is finally a weekend, that seems free.

Mattheo and I have been a little tense over the past weeks. I caught him staring at me, and not only once, but whenever I would talk to him about it, he would deny it and just be a bitch about it.

So I decided to ignore him until I have to talk to him again, which is either at the next meeting from the Dark Lord or if we have to interact in school.

Our project was very successful and Snape liked our idea, I just hope he doesn't get too close to me. Yes I know, overthinking is something I'm very good at.

"the black one is shorter but the green one matches better with our uniform and I think it might even pass as a school-skirt," Iris thought loudly, "I'd say take both honestly."

Iris is the best choice of fashion help here in Hogwarts, or at least from the people that like me.

"good idea, I can't decide either way." I chuckle.

After I payed for both skirts, we walked out of the store and through the diagon alley.

"where else do you wanna go?" Iris asks.

"hm how about the three broomsticks? I could really use a butterbeer."

"oh good idea."

We quickly got to the inn and sat down at a table, and only moments later, madam Rosmerta already came to the table, "hello and what can I get you two?"

"two butterbeers please." I order for us.

"coming right up."

After she had gone back to the bar, Iris looks back at me, "so for Halloween," she starts, "I was thinking we could do matching outfits."

"oh I totally forgot that. I still can't believe that we agreed on doing a costume only party." I sigh.

"yea but come on, it's not that bad."

"whatever, go on, what was your idea."

"I was thinking the basic, white angel and red devil."

"sounds good but I wanna be the devil." I claim with a snigger.

"I assumed you would. Also I think angel would suit me better than you."

"I think so too." I chuckle.

Then, interrupting our conversation, Rosmerta comes over and puts the butterbeer on the table.

"thanks." Me and Iris say in union.

"of course, ladies."

We both take a sip before three girls come up to us, three Slytherin girls in fact.

Normally it's not a good sign when Pansy, Astoria and Daphne come up to one but this time it seems to be a good sign.

Pansy smiles at Iris before parting her lips, "hey Iris."

"uhm hi Pansy." She utters while quickly wiping away the foam from her upper lip.

"this might be out of pocket because we never really hang out, but what do you think of going to Slughorn's Christmas Party with me? I know it's still quite some time till the actual party but I wanted to ask you before anyone else had."

I can see Iris' eyes go wide and the excitement is so obvious. This is literally all she ever wanted.

"that sounds good. I would love to actually." She smiles.

"great. See you then." Pansy smiles back and I can see that it's a genuine smile.

Even though those three are the popular girls and would do anything for a fun time, she knows not to fuck with me or Iris because I would break her at once and without remorse.

Nobody knows how strong I am. I probably don't even know myself. But they know, that I would completely fuck them up, if she broke Iris' heart.

And as Pansy and Iris already turn away, Daphne looks at me, getting my attention, "and do you wanna go with me maybe? In a date and not in a friend way."

"how come you suddenly go out with girls." I smirk.

She rolls her eyes at my comment, "I know you both know, especially after I shagged Iris, but I've come to the conclusion to accept myself. At least I don't have to date guys anymore, pretending to like what they are doing." She chuckles.

"good for you. And I'd like to go with you, it will for sure be fun."

"thanks." she smiles and the three vanish from the inn.

Iris then looks at me, squirming with happiness, "Lily, she asked me. She fucking asked me! I knew I wasn't going delusional."

"and i'm so glad she did. You really deserve to be happy."

"That might sounds selfish but I do. And you have fun with Daphne."

"thanks, I will hopefully."

"if you two end up going to her dorm, come to me before and I'll give you some inside information." She squiggles her eyebrows with a smirk on her lips.

I laugh at her wording and nod, "thanks but I don't plan on hooking up with her."

"does Mattheo have you on a hook still?" she asks.

"the fuck you mean by still? He never had me on a hook. We shagged once and that was it." I defend myself, not sounding very convincing.

He didn't have me on a hook, I just thought about it once, or maybe twice.

"you two eye-fucking each other says something different." She laughs.

"fuck off Iris." I chuckle and drink the rest of the beer.

We talk a while longer before paying and then leaving the three broomsticks and going back to Hogwarts. Still, we had quite some work to do even though we tried our best to finish everything before going out.

///

This was a very short chapter but I wanted to publish something at least since I've been very inactive in the past week. Also, in the next 2/3 weeks I probably won't be posting as much because I am on holidays, but I will try to write!

AND THANK YOU FOR 150 READS