21 | Detention

Tw: mention of blood

Two months have passed and everything has been just fine, nothing out of line and my plan on how I would kill Potter is basically planned through.

Iris and Pansy have been just as much in love as I hoped for them to be. Thankfully all my other friends don't have any love problems either. Everyone is happily taken, apart from Theo and Enzo, for different reasons.

It's a normal Friday as I stride through the corridors with Harry. I spot Mattheo walking in the other direction and as we pass him, he purposely bumps into Harry's shoulder.

Harry lets go off my hand and turns around, "can't you look where you're going?"

Mattheo turns on his heel ever so slowly and looks at Harry with an annoyed glare.

"hey, I'm talking to you, Lopez." he hisses while walking closer to Mattheo.

He seems completely unfazed while glancing over at me.

"ey mate, stop staring at my girlfriend."

"she is not your pet and I can look at whoever I want." Mattheo says, not looking away from me. The opposite actually, he looks me up and down, taking in every inch of my body.

A few people have already gathered around this little talk between the two and I have to breath out to keep my calm.

"yea well neither is she yours." Harry utters and Mattheo snorts.

Oh but I definitely am his.

"just keep walking Lopez." Harry says and as he is about to turn around, Mattheo chuckles low.

Harry then turns around again and throws a punch at Mattheo. He ducks but quickly lands a hit to Harry's nose.

"oh fuck." I whisper to myself. I should probably do something.

I try to go in between them and stop the fight but they just keep on hitting each other with no mercy.

Both have bloody nose's and bruises all over their face. Mattheo's uniform is even bloody but it doesn't seem to be his own blood as finally McGonagall arrives and pulls them apart.

"to my office now! All three of you!"

Me too? Why me? I didn't fucking fight.

She basically drags the two boys behind herself until we get to her office. We all sit down on a chair in front of her desk.

"What happened out there and who of you thought it was a good idea?" she asks rather agitated.

Nobody says anything, because neither of us really seem to have an answer.

"I have seen my fare share of fights in this school so my guess is, you are the reason, miss Malfoy." she looks at me.

"I didn't do anything professor, I swear." I defend myself.

"I believe you didn't. Your mere presence must have been the reason. You were there at the wrong time with the wrong two young boys, i'm afraid." she explains and I breath out.

"10 points from Gryffindor and Slytherin and detention in an hour, mr Potter and mr Lopez."

well at least I don't have detention now.

"You both have the time to go clean yourself up but then I expect you two here, in a new uniform and ready to scrub the classroom."

"yes professor." Harry answers for the two.

She then dismisses us and we all go silently next to each other until Harry goes his own way to his common room without a goodbye.

As we also arrive in our common room, instead of going to my dorm, I follow Mattheo to his.