𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌

It was in the middle of the night, and the Riddle house was completely quiet.

Harry Potter won the war and defeated Voldemort. There were many dead, but also many survivors.

Mattheo sat in the dark on his father's throne. He was full of blood and felt only anger.

His hands didn't want to stop shaking, and he couldn't believe what happened.

His father was dead, and now it's all up to him. He must now lead the death eaters, find a wife, and finish what his father started.

Mattheo took a sip from his drink and thought about what to do now.

Then he heard footsteps and turned his head to the door. His best friends Lorenzo Berkshire and Theodore Nott walked into the dark hall.

Mattheo put his drink on the table and saw how the two walked to him ― also full of blood and scars.

"And what are you doing now?" began Theodore the conversation and looked at Mattheo.

Riddle sighed, made a fist, and slapped hard at the table.

Lorenzo and Theodore didn't flinch, they were just looking at Mattheo and kept their mouths shut.

"First, I need a wife before Lucius lists me all the rules and this shit again," answered Mattheo and stood up from his father's throne.

"And where will you find a wife? You can't just kidnap someone," joked Lorenzo, but he also meant it.

Mattheo massaged his forehead and closed his eyes, but he had no idea, for the first time in his life.

Now the room was quiet again, no one moved or dared to talk.

"I don't know," screamed Mattheo desperately and hit the wall next to him so hard that he made a big hole.

Mattheo closed his eyes again and tried to calm down.

Lorenzo and Theodore just looked at him and then at the door when they saw how a man with a black bloody suit came in.

Azar Fellowes. A powerful wizard, and he was one of Voldemort's members a few years ago.

"Poor wall," Azar grinned, while Mattheo looked at the wizard in confusion and slowly stepped back from the wall to walk towards him.

"I have heard that your father is dead. My deepest condolences," the wizard finished his sentence as he looked at the future lord.

Mattheo just nodded and said nothing. He didn't want to say anything. He just wanted to know what he was doing here.

Azar sighed deeply and started to walk around the hall, "And now you should take his place, but you aren't in love or have a relationship, right?"

Mattheo raised his eyebrows and nodded at the Fellowes, "What is in your Mind Azar?"

"Your father told me when the time comes, I should come to you," said the wizard in a cold tone, he didn't show any emotion.

"What do you mean?" questioned Mattheo and put his head slightly to the side.

"A few years ago, me and Voldemort talked about your future. And I promised your father that I would give you my daughter when you need to take his place. And now it's time," replied Azar while his eyes never left Mattheo's ones.

The future lord turned around and looked at his friends, who quickly nodded at his friend.

The two knew how important it was that Mattheo got a wife.

"Is she here?" asked Mattheo, and Azar agreed. "Bring her to me," continued Mattheo.

"Fearyn, come here." called Fellowes serious and strict, but she didn't come.

Mattheo raised his eyebrows and didn't keep his eyes off Azar. He was not stupid. He noticed that something was wrong.

The wizard sighed, frustrated, and walked aggressively out of the hall.

The future lord turned a second time towards his friends and saw how they were confused and curious, too.

Azar came a few seconds later with his daughter in, and Mattheo's eyes widened after he saw her condition.

He didn't see her face because she was looking at the ground ― but she wore a white dirty pullover, no shoes, no pants, just underwear.

Mattheo couldn't keep his eyes from her, and he walked closer to the girl.

"What happened?" he whispered to her father, but Azar ignored his question.

"Her name is Fearyn. She is a witch but lost her powers. She stopped talking two years ago and didn't show any reaction as well. So you have a wife that isn't bordering you," said Azar seriously while he started to walk slowly out of the riddle house.

Mattheo looked angrily at Azar while he watched how he walked away. He turned his head a third time to Lorenzo and Theodore and pointed at the door that they should leave.

The two death eaters nodded and ran out, so that Mattheo was alone with his future wife, and couldn't keep his eyes from her.

"Fearyn?" he whispered softly and touched her shoulder, but she flinched and stepped away.

Fearyn didn't look at him ― she was too scared.

Her face was still pointing to the floor. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she had never stopped shaking.

Mattheo noticed her trembling body. It reminded him of his trembling hands.

Somehow, he saw himself in her, but he didn't show it like her.

Mattheo sighed and put her hair back to see her face.

He noticed how Fearyn started to shake more. "Fearyn, you don't have to be scared, okay?" whispered Mattheo and put her hand under her chin to make her look up.

He didn't know why he was suddenly so soft, he never wanted to show something like that, but with her he couldn't help it.

He immediately realized she was something special.

Mattheo scanned Fearyn's face. Her eyes were looking at the ground, but Mattheo noticed her scars and her red, tired eyes.

It looked like she didn't sleep.

Scared of nightmares or old memories.

like Mattheo.

Even though Mattheo was a cold, aggressive man and never believed in love.

He felt like he found his other half.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚.