𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

Mattheo walked with Fearyn and the others out of the hall. The Death Eaters noticed how the students stared or talked about them.

Mattheo didn't let go of Fearyn's hand as he walked with his friends along the dark floor to the Slytherin common room.

As they walked the stairs up, the future lord and the others heard footsteps behind them, so they stopped moving.

"Riddle," heard Mattheo from behind, and the Death Eater just grinned while he turned with the others around.

"Potter," said Mattheo coldly and looked at his two little Gryffindors.

"Weasley, Muggle. How can I help you?" he asked like nothing happened, and his devilish smile didn't leave his face.

Harry looked angry at the Death Eater and pointed his Wand at Mattheo.

"Maybe you're still alive, but I will destroy you like your Father!" threatened Harry, but Mattheo just started laughing about his action until his mood changed and pushed Harry against the railing.

Hermione screamed Harry's name, and Ron was overwhelmed by this situation.

"Oh Potter," began Mattheo, and pointed Harry's Wand against the Gryffindor's chest. "You think you're better than me? Stronger than me?"

The Death Eater started to laugh coldly again and shook his head.

"If you didn't want to be killed today, then stay away from me."

Mattheo meant it ― he could kill Potter with his wand. Now. Here and yet. But he didn't.

He wanted that he suffered. 

So Mattheo pushed Harry to the ground.

Hermione screamed Harry's name again and ran to him, while the Riddle walked angrily away and hoped that he wouldn't see one of the three again.

Fearyn just looked down at Harry, who was staring at her. The witch swallowed and walked quickly to her future husband.

Pansy, Theodore, and Draco went to their rooms while Mattheo walked next to Lorenzo, and Fearyn listened to their conversation.

"What are you going to do against Potter?" asked Lorenzo curiously.

Mattheo smiled and replied, "Don't worry, Lorenzo. He is nothing to me. He just doesn't get it. I can kill him whenever and wherever I want."

Lorenzo grinned, and Fearyn just looked at the ground.

Suddenly Mattheo stopped walking and remembered that he wanted to do something before the library closed.

"Lorenzo, can you watch Fearyn for a minute?".

Lorenzo looked at him confused but nodded without question. Fearyn froze and looked at the Berkshire.

The Death Eater also looked at Fearyn and smiled friendly.

Mattheo laughed at their reactions and walked quickly away.

The witch wanted to run after him but she decided to sit down on the dark green couch and wait for him, while Lorenzo sat down in front of the white-haired one, and his smile still on his face.

Lorenzo is a polite, kind, and loyal man ― but he can be very dangerous when he wanted to be.

Mattheo went down the stairs to the library. He just couldn't forget what Draco said in the train.

This green crystal was supposed to be very powerful, but more he and his friends didn't know.

He wanted to find some information about the crystal. Maybe it could be a good weapon for the next war.

Mattheo looked around and took out some books. He sat down at the table and started to search and read, but he found nothing.

This was very strange to him.

Maybe this is all just a myth.

But he took some more books and went upstairs to the Slytherin's.

Mattheo walked in and saw Fearyn and Lorenzo sitting on the couch, not talking. Fearyn didn't even look at the Berkshire.

Lorenzo noticed how Mattheo sat beside him with a few books and saw that the titles of the books were "Crystals" or "The Magic of Crystals."

The Berkshire was confused and took one of the books.

Mattheo sat in silence for a moment and flipped through the pages, but he found nothing.

He sighed and put the book back down. "Here is nothing. Maybe the green crystal is just a myth."

"Wait? What are you talking about?" asked Lorenzo confused, he was a little overwhelmed by the situation.

"Draco was talking about a green crystal, and I searched for information, but I can't find anything," answered Mattheo and leaned against the coach.

Fearyn stopped moving after she heard that they talked about a green crystal. Her future husband noticed that and walked slowly to Fearyn with a confused face.

He stood in front of her and looked down while he placed his hand under her chin.

"Fearyn..." whispered Mattheo with raised eyebrows.

The witch saw how Mattheo kneeled in front of her and pulled her white hair away from her face.

"You know something..." continued Mattheo and put his head slightly to the side.

Fearyn dreamed always from a crystal, but she also didn't know why.

She looked at Mattheo with an unsure face.

"Fearyn, you can trust me, you know that right?" said Mattheo and caressed her hair.

But the witch did nothing, she didn't move and she didn't answer.

Lorenzo and Mattheo sighed at her reaction, and the future Lord stood up.

"Give her time..." said Berkshire, but Mattheo looked a little unhappy.

"Come on, it's late, Fearyn," he said, a little pissed. Mattheo hated secrets or mystery things.

Fearyn stood up, and Mattheo took her hand to go with her to his room. The lord walked to the bathroom while Fearyn sat on his bed.

The witch thought about the crystal again. She always ignored her dreams about it.

But now everyone started to talk about it.

She always felt a little overwhelmed when she thought about it, but now she heard it everywhere, ― and Fearyn felt how her thoughts about the crystal became stronger.

She didn't know why but suddenly she saw the crystal in front of her, like in her dreams, but now she wasn't sleeping, she had a vision.

The witch was surprised about the situation and wanted to touch it, but she noticed how Mattheo walked out of the bathroom.

The future lord started to calm down and sat beside Fearyn. His eyes met Fearyn's one, and Mattheo's eyes widened after he saw that Fearyn's eyes turned green.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie