𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

"Fearyn, my daughter, give me the crystal." Azar said in one of those ugly manipulative voices when his hand was outstretched.

"Fuck never," Mattheo whispered to him as he pulled Fearyn behind him, but it was too late and Azar used his wand against Fearyn.

The white-haired girl fell down unharmed but the crystal flew out of her hands.

The four men, Azar's men.

Dressed in black with black masks so that only their dark gray eyes shone out, one of them ran to the crystal that flew.

Just like Theodore.

The two of them grabbed the crystal in the air at the same time and heard Fearyn's father yell, "Get me the fucking crystal!"

Everyone's eyes widened as they listened to Azar's command and ran towards the man and Theodore.

Fearyn wanted to run towards Theodore too, but Mattheo grabbed her arm as he looked at her with serious eyes, "Fuck no, you will stand right here, next to your snake and Atlas. Atlas, keep an eye on her, Fearyn runs fast."

The witch couldn't believe what Mattheo was saying and felt Atlas dragging her closer to the large stone wall.

She wanted to push Atlas away from her because she wanted to know what was happening but Atlas walked into her field of vision as he held the fattest and longest weapon he had in his hand.

Fearyn looked at him wide-eyed at first, but then glared at him as she tried to look what was happening.

Theodore punched the man who fell, but the crystal flew out of his hands again.

Panic and confusion spread through everyone as Mattheo pushed one of them out of the way with his spell as he jumped to retrieve the crystal, but Azar was quicker and knocked him to the complete opposite side with a spell.

Fellowes ran as fast as he could while Mattheo felt only hate as he ran after Azar and just as he was about to get the crystal, Mattheo punched him in the face and he stumbled back.

Azar growled as he threw the lord on the ground and punched him as many times as he could, "you're weak, my lord!"

As Mattheo heard these words out of Azar's mouth he pushed Fellowes away, and got on top of him as he took his magic wand and stabbed him in the shoulder with it.

"Who do you call weak?" said Mattheo with completely dark eyes, they were so darkened, so black.

Fearyn breathed heavily as she heard all the screams and punches as Atlas was still in her way. The white haired one winced in panic, she wanted to know what was going on.

"Oh, no." said Atlas as he grabbed Fearyn's chin when she tried to look over his shoulders by moving up with her toes.

The witch looked at anger at the brown-haired one in front of her as she gave him a hit on his leg, which made Atlas smile, "cute".

"Here we are Azar," Mattheo whispered as he stared at him from below, "and everything you have done to my wife, I will do to you."

Azar looked at him with hatred as he started laughing like the joker. He looked beside him at the crystal, which was still glowing beautifully.

Azar looked at the crystal with love, with pride and search as he crawled to it and... and took it.

"No!" shouted the Death Eaters as they tried to run to Azar, but Azar's men held them back.

Theodore punched him, Lorenzo tried to free himself from the shaking, while Draco was completely devastated because of his wounds.

Mattheo stood up, looking up at Azar as his own face was covered in blood, all but not his eyes.