𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

Fearyn was outside, running home down the mountain while the snowflakes landed on her white hair.

She heard her mother scream that her favorite meal was finished, so she ran even faster.

After the girl arrived at home, she took her shoes and the two thick jackets off that were full of snow.

She walked smiling into the kitchen and saw her parents already sitting at the table and eating.

Fearyn went to her seat which was in the middle of the table while her parents sat opposite her.

She smiled at them and started to eat her spaghetti while Alice smiled back and Azar didn't even looked at her.

That made Fearyn always a little sad, she after a few years her relationship with her father became very bad, and she didn't even know why ― but also her mother hadn't a good relationship anymore with her husband.

She always questioned herself why they didn't break up, but this thought made Fearyn even more sad than the thought that they were just fighting.

The white-haired one looked from her parents to her food and tried to focus on her spaghetti, while she heard how Azar started a discussion with Alice again.

"Not in front of the child!" hissed the mother at her husband, but Azar didn't care and started to scream aggressively again.

Fearyn wanted to say that they don't have to fight, because there isn't a reason. But she didn't say it, because her parents wouldn't listen to her anyway.

The white-haired one didn't want to hear it anymore, and stood up, without finishing her food.

She took her two jackets and put her shoes on to go outside in the snow again.

Fearyn hadn't friends, sometimes she found it sad because she would like to have someone to talk to.

But she managed well on her own, and always found something to do.

Now built the girl a snowman, he wasn't tall and hadn't a nose.

But two eyes and a smiling mouth, which also automatically made Fearyn smile.

It started to get dark, so the witch decided to go home.

She opened the door and took her shoes and two jackets off while she saw her father with two of his men coming back from the cellar.

Fearyn had always been afraid of the cellar, and told herself never to look in there. Because Azar had always blood on his hands, when he walked the stairs up.

She watched how her father and his men made their way to the kitchen. The witch became curious and hid behind a door.

"It wasn't him either," said Azar angrily, hitting the table.

"Boss, maybe this power doesn't exist," replied one of his men, sighing in frustration.

"No, it can't be, that power exists, I know it does! I just don't know who the fuck it could be!" shouted the father aggressively, that made his men silent.

"It must be a witch, it can only be a witch!" said Azar and sat down on the chair while he massaged with his bloody hands his forehead.

"But maybe-"

"Nothing maybe! This magic exists, and I will possess it!" shouted Fellowes and hit the table again, that made Fearyn flinch.

The two men looked at each other and one asked, "but if you find the witch how will you get the power?"

Fellowes sighed frustrated and replied, "Like I said, I'll suck it out of her, when will you idiots get it?"

The little witch wanted to continue listening but she felt two hands from behind lifting her up, away from the kitchen.

Fearyn looked at her mother and just watched how Alice lift her daughter the stairs up.

The witch became curious after hearing the conversation between her father and the men, so she asked her mother, "What did father mean? What is so special about this magic?"

Alice sighed and smiled lovingly at her daughter as she brought her into bed.

"Not so important my baby, you better go to sleep now."

But Fearyn didn't like her answer at all, so the little witch kept asking, "But Mother, I want to know! What is Father talking about?"

The white-haired mother sighed again and sat down on Fearyn's bed. "Baby, it's nothing, okay? Now go to sleep. I love you."

"But-"

"No Fearyn," replied the mother a little seriously, while stroking her daughters white hair.

Fearyn nodded and whispered a soft "I love you too" after Alice closed the door.

The mother walked anxiously out from her daughters room to her office.

The office was completely white. The shelves, the chairs, the table. Everything.

A friend of Alice was sitting on one of the chairs while holding a drink in her hand.

The white-haired friend could quickly see that Alice wasn't well and whispered, "Alice-"

"No, he won't stop until he finds the magic," interrupted the mother her friend and sat down on a chair in front of her.

"But what is he supposed to do? She is his daughter!" said the friend while looking worriedly.

The mother shook her head and replied sadly, "He doesn't care, after Fearyn turned six he doesn't care about her at all. He's so obsessed to take over the magical world. He'll do anything."

Alice friend sighed and asked confused, "but what will he do when he finds out his own daughter has the magic?"

"He would torture or kill her just to get the magic," replied Alice while standing up in frustration.

"I have to take Fearyn's powers away and hide them." whispered the witch as she walked through her office.

"But you can't take your daughter's own magic away."

"I know. But I can hide it. And when she is of age and Azar is gone, then I'll give her, her magic back," said the mother while looking at some books, which she had never read because she couldn't.

"But how are you going to take her powers away?" asked Alice's friend while she looked at her coffee and thought about a way how to do it.

"I don't know," whispered Fearyn's mother while massaging her tired eyes. "There are many ways, I can give it to another person, or take it with a bottle or crystal."

The friend nodded slowly and looked up while she knew how she could help her, "I think I can get you a crystal."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie