𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇

𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

"Well, you failed!" screamed the man at the other and sighed frustrated. "Well, sorry that Mattheo pulled her to him!" screamed the other man back.

"Our boss will kill us because of you!"

The two men didn't stop arguing until they heard an angry, loud voice.

"Enough!" shouted the boss and looked at the two men. "Next time, it will better be working," he continued with a deep, dangerous tone.

"Mattheo should suffer," he said and walked around his office thinking what to do now. "But maybe... it's good that you didn't kill her... I think we should make it slowly."

"What do you mean, boss?" asked the man and looked at him.

"I have other plans now..."

𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

It was in the middle of the night, and Fearyn was in the bathroom, to put her makeup off.

Her red, tired eyes showed up again.

The witch stood there in her underwear and wanted to change herself into her normal clothes.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She touched the bruises on her arms and the dark circles around her eyes.

She felt how she wanted to cry, and the tears fell already out.

Fearyn thought that it could be better after she married Mattheo, but now she had enemies, and her dreams about Green Crystal weren't away.

The witch had the feeling someone wanted to tell her something, but what?

Fearyn dreamed about the crystal every time. She had visions about it ― and the last time her eyes became green.

And no one could answer what this was.

Not the Death Eaters or Mattheo.

Fearyn took a deep breath and wiped her tears away as she heard how someone walked in.

Mattheo.

The witch's eyes widened after she realized that she still was in her underwear, but Mattheo already opened the door and looked at her smirking.

The Lord looked normal. No blood, and no bruises. Nothing and that made Fearyn so happy right now ― but that also meant he had no idea who it was.

"Hm," said the Riddle, smiling and closing the door.

Mattheo saw already everything from her.

The day when they should arrive at Hogwarts. Mattheo washed her and took her Slytherin Uniform on.

But Fearyn's cheeks turned red, and she couldn't keep her eyes off Mattheo, who walked nearer to her.

Mattheo was slowly, carefully, and he wanted to see her reaction, but Fearyn turned her body even more towards his direction.

The Lord pulled softly his arms around her waist, and their chests were touching.

The witch couldn't keep her eyes off his chocolate brown eyes.

She never felt something like this before.

Her stomach became a little warm, her heart beat faster, and she looked at him like a little child who became a lollipop.

Mattheo pulled her white hair softly back and touched it.

Fearyn let him and didn't move.

She wanted to see what Mattheo was doing.

The Lord shook softly his head and gave his Lady little kisses on her forehead.

But then he stopped and took her chin softly.

"Fearyn, you don't have to be afraid, okay? I will protect you, and no one will ever hurt you ever again, my love." He whispered and caressed her cheek.

The witch nodded and leaned her head against her husband's hand.

She couldn't believe it. She married the dark lord. The son of Voldemort. But he was so more than this.

Even if he is a dangerous man, had Mattheo a soft, kind heart.

He would always protect his friends... his family.

And that made Fearyn so happy.

Always when she saw him, she felt like she found her other half.

Mattheo's head came nearer, and he looked at her lips, Fearyn didn't move and scanned her husband's face up and down.

She felt his breath against her pink lips. She felt how her heart beat faster. She felt how her cheeks became a little red.

But then someone knocked on the door.

Mattheo sighed deeply, and Fearyn didn't know if she should laugh or cry.

The Lord opened the door, and Lorenzo stood there with some Death Eaters.

"The other Dead Eaters are well distributed, but where should our position be?" asked Berkshire and looked at Mattheo who had a cold gaze on his face.

"Two should be here. The others can watch the Slytherin common room." answered the Lord, and Lorenzo nodded, "You heard him."

Mattheo closed the door and walked back to his wife.

His face turned from cold to soft again.
"Like I said, nobody will hurt you, my love."

Fearyn smiled a little at him and nodded.

The lady noticed how her husband walked nearer to her again and started to touch her arms carefully.

He was scared that her scars still hurt, but it didn't hurt. It felt good.

The witch sighed at his touch and closed her eyes.

As he continued to touch her, Fearyn's entire body relaxed. She hadn't felt this kind of comfort in a long time, and she was surprised at how much she was enjoying it.

Mattheo said nothing he just stood there, and his hands moved slowly from her arms to down to her back while their chests were touching.

Fearyn opened her eyes and looked at Mattheo.

She felt so relaxed and loved now.

The Lord wanted it to make it more comfortable, so he walked to his bed and sat down while he pulled Fearyn on his lap.

The witch hid her face in his neck, and Mattheo continued to stoke her back.

Mattheo loved this girl so much. He never thought he would feel love. He thought he would have just some one night stands and a wife that didn't mean anything to him.

But now he was here. Touching his wife softly and lovely.

He inhaled her smell and felt at home.

Mattheo noticed that Fearyn had fallen asleep.

He lay comfortably and slowly down on his bed and didn't stop to hug Fearyn.

The Riddle turned the light off, closed his eyes, and felt her soft breath on his neck.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!
♡ luvsyie