Chapter 1

First meet

Kaida opened her eyes, finding a place that she didn't recognize but in the most comfortable bed she had ever been. She stood up from the bed and saw the room she was in, it was really elegant, with a twin bed and gold decoration, a pale green decorated the walls and next to the bed was a door that introduced the bathroom that had a big shower, everything around her looked expensive, elegant and delicate. She decided to stop admiring the room and she ran to the principal door of the room and tried to open it but it was locked. She looked around her without noticing the man that was sitting in one of the chairs of the room looking at her, and her eyes stopped in the big window. She walked towards and tried to open, and for her luck the window opened. She smiled and she tied her long hair getting prepared to run away from where she was, but a voice stopped her when she started to claim.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a male voice said behind her.

"Oh, my god!" she yells with surpris falling to the floor.

"You know, since I met you the only thing that I have heard coming out of your mouth is "Oh, my god " General Kirigan stood up from the chair while Kaida did it from the floor.

"You almost killed me" the brown haired girl said, touching her ass with pain.

"I'm glad to hear something more" he said. Kaida gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Where am I?" she asked, crossing her arms under her chest.

"In the Little Palace" he answered politely.

"Why?" she asked seriously.

"Because you are something" he said again in the same tone of voice.

"I thought I was a human being. What exactly do you think I am?" she said, annoyed and sarcastically.

"That's what we are about to discover, but first I will let you take a shower and eat, I guess that you are hungry" he said walking towards the door "I will tell a healer to come here to heal that broken lip and that purple cheek" he said before leaving the room "Oh, and don't try to run" he said polite but with a little mock.

General Kirigan closed the door and Kaida sighed with frustration and took her hands to her faces noticing that she had something in it. She ran to the bathroom to find her face covered with blood, her hair was a mess with grass and leaves all in it. She looked at the bath for a few seconds.

"It's not going to kill you if you take a good shower" she talked to herself " I'll plan later how to get out of here"

She turned on the bath and while she was waiting for the bath to have enough water she went to the big closet to search for something she could wear. When she opened the closet she found a lot of different kinds of dresses, she removed a little bit of clothes until she found a pair of black military boots, black jeans and a white linen tank top and black underwear and a white bra.

She went back to the bathroom and left the clothes in a chair and she got in the water letting all her muscles relax. She washed her hair at least four times and the same thing with her body and then she covered her body with a towel. When her whole body was dry she put the clothes on and surprised her when she saw that all of it fit perfectly on her, she braided her long and wet hair and in that moment someone knocked on the door. She walked towards and opened, finding a Grisha with a red kefta, a healer.

"General Kirigan told me to come here and heal you" he said politely and calmly.

"I don't need you to heal me, thanks, I'm fine" she said as politely as possible.