Cuddles

Previously on Fight: 

He rests my head on the pillow and pulls the sheets to my chin. Then process to cuddle me. I fall asleep to Orgainal's humming and hugs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, slowly, from my dream and felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turn and cuddle up to the heat source. I heard a low mumble and the heat source came closer to me. I poke the heat source until they were awake. Wally's eyes open and groan. 

"Hey darling, good morning, I think," I mumble, pulling Wally into my arms. Wally cuddles me closer. I chuckle and hug him back. He limp in my arms after I pulled him closer to my chest. 

I yawn and close my eyes but I felt Wally's figure poke my nose. I open my eyes once again to see Wally sitting up. 

"Dear, we need to get up. It's almost noon. We slept in. I'm surprised that the others did not try to wake us up." Wally's sleepy voice call. 

"No, I want to stay here, please?" I look up at Wally. His eyes soften and nod. 

"How about I go and get you something to eat? Then you can say here and stay here in the warm sheet, okay?" I nod and rest my head on Wally's pillow. He smirks a bit and walks out of the room. I close my eyes and breathe Wally's hairspray. It smells like apples and hairspray. 

I almost fell asleep when I hear a crash from the living area. I open my eyes and got out of bed. I walk into the hallway. I got into the living space and my eyes widen.