Warning

Previously: 

"I love you, (Y/N). You do not need to say it if you are not ready, okay? But can you eat the food, please?" Wally asks, nuzzling closer to my neck. I giggle a bit and nod. Original sits up and grabs the food, hands it to me and I quickly eat it.

"I will be leaving now. But if you need anything, and I mean anything, tell Home, and they will tell me okay, sweetie?" I nod and watch Orgainal leave the basement.        

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

I place the empty container on the bedside table. I listen to the door open the close. I look at the door and see Berry standing in front of the door. 

"Oh, good. You are here. It would be best if you leave soon." Berry looks around the room as if there is a camera inside. I get up from the bed. 

"What do you mean? Is Orgainal going to do something bad? Or is one of the others going to do something?" I ask, worry. All the child did was nod. I get up from bed and walk to the child.

"What is Orgianl or the others going to do?" I ask. Berry looks up at me and motions for me to bend down to her height. I get onto my knees and lend in. She comes closer and tells me this. 

"Orginal and the others are going to kill the other neighbors for you not to be able to tell the others about them, Then they will take you to someone's else AU when you are sleeping," Berry informs me. My eyes widen a bit and get up. 

"So we need to leave and tell the others that Orgainal and the others are going to kill them. But to warn, we need to leave, like now?" I ask, trying to understand. She nods and takes my hand. 

"You ready? I can teleport between AUs, so we are going to Mafia's AU. But we are going to teleport back into Orgianal's AU. Okay, (Y/N)? She asks, quietly. I nod and grab her hand. We teleport t Mafia's AU. 

We teleport into a building that is old with the wallpaper peeling. There was only a Mafia version of Poppy sitting on a couch, with her back turned away from us. I could feel tears ready to fall on my cheeks. Berry pulls me closer to her body and looks up at me. 

"We can not let any of the other neighbors see us, or they might be able to tell their Wally. So, get ready to leave." Berry whispers and teleports us back to Orgianl's AU.

We teleport in front of Howdy's store and we walk in ad see Orgainal talking to Howdy with an apple behind his back. When the bell above the dings both of the boys turns their head and there are two very different expressions. 

Howdy has tears in his eyes while Orgainal's eyes hold fear, anger, and sadness all in a mix. I step back and grip Berry's hand tighter. 

"(Y/N), is that you? Where have you been, everyone has been worried sick. There is so much stuff you miss while you disappeared. Someone killed Poppy about a week ago." Howdy rambles. I let go of Berry's hand and walk past Wally. I gently place my hand on his and look up at him. 

"I was at a friend's place for a while but I did not mean to not tell anyone. I thought I told Wally that I was going to see a friend and stay at their place for a while." I want to get Orgainal in trouble with the rest of the neighborhood. 

"I think it's best if Wally leaves." Howdy growls, glaring at Orgainal. I nod. 

"Hey, Berry why don't you and Wally head to Home, and then you can sleep at my place, okay, sweetpea?" I ask, looking back down at her. She nods and grabs Orgainal's hand and pulls him out of Howdy's store. I turn back to Howdy and grab his apron. 

"Listen to me and listen well. You and the other neighbors are going to die. Wally has six other people living inside of Home and each of them is going to kill the other neighbor along with you Wally already killed Poppy but now they are going to kill the rest of you guys. So you guys need to leave the neighborhood and head into the forest." I whisper, watching the door. Howdy gently grabs my face and kisses me gently on my lips. I close my eyes and place my hand on his cheek. We pull away and both of us blush.