Apologize

Earlier in Slap:

"I am going to see them and hear their end of the story. After that, I will talk to the others about this. We do not need (Y/N) to be scared of all of us." RF explains to me. I nod and rest my head on the pillow.

"Goodbye, Original". RF says then gets up and leaves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V.

There was a click from the door unlocking, and I look up from my hands to see RF standing there. Rf walks up to me and sits right next to me.

"Oh, dear. Come here." RF pulls me into a tight hug. I start to cry all over. 

"Shh, it is okay. I will make sure that you will never get hurt again." RF whispers. I slowly nod and slowly stop crying. 

"So, my dear, what happened? Why did Orgainal slap you?" RF calmly asks.

"W-well you kn-know how I not be-been eating, righ-right? Well, he g-got mad, I-I-I think and then he h-hit me." I stutter and hiccup. RF nods and rests his head on my mine. 

"It's okay. Orgainal is upset that he hit. He did not mean to. He loves you very much, and we are all scared that you will die soon if you don't eat anything. So, can you please eat something and I will tell Orgaial to make you favorite, okay?" I look up at him and nod. 

"Thank you, sweet pea. You're the best." He lightly kisses my forehead and gets up. 

"W-Wait! Can you Orgainal come down here after you give me the food? I want to talk to him about us." I ask. RF nods and heads out the door. I lie back down on my bed and wait for the food. A few moments later, Orgainal walks in with (F/F) and teary eyes. 

"Oh, Wally, come here." I open my arms, and Orgainal smiles a bit. He places the food down and jumps into my arms. 

"I-I am so s-s-sorry, (Y/N)! I did not mean to-to hit you!" Orgainal sobs into my arms. 

"Oh, dear, I was wondering what would happen if I did not eat. But now I wish never did. It is my fault." I reassure him. He slowly stops and looks up at me. 

"Can, Can I give you a kiss on the cheek, please?" Oraginal begs. I slowly nod, and he shoots up. His lips meet my cheek and my face turns a berry pink. He moves his lips to my neck and I try to pull away. 

"Original, please stop," I whisper, breathless. Orgainal stops and pulls away. I rest my hand on my rapid heartbeat. I take a couple of deep breaths. He rests his head o my shoulder and hugs me close. 

"I love you, (Y/N). You do not need to say it if you are not ready, okay?  But can  you eat the food, please?" Wally asks, nuzzling closer to my neck. I giggle a bit and nod. Original sits up and grabs the food, hands it to me and I quickly eat it.  

"I will be leaving now. But if you need anything, and I mean anything, tell Home, and they will tell me okay, sweetie?" I  nod and watch Orgainal leave the basement.