Sleep

Previously: 

"No, Wally. We need them." I nod, reluctant.

"You should get some rest and check on your partner in the morning." Home says and I close my eyes and fell asleep.     

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovesick's P.O.V:

I keep standing at the doorway, thinking of Orgainal's friend. Their so cute went they were cuddling up to me. Their skin is so soft and their voice sounds like an angel singing. I sigh and walk into my bedroom, passing everyone. 

"Hey, Lovesick! Where the f-ck was Orgainal's 'friend'?" Opposite snaps at me. I pause and turn to him. 

"They were in the-ir house, dumb-ss," I growl, slurring my words. 

I don't care for Opposite or any of the other Wallies. I roll my eyes and was about walk into the hallway when I feel a cold hand land on my shoulder. I turn around to look at Rf's chest. I look up at him to see his face is concerned. 

"How is (Y/N) doing? They're not too scared, are they?" RF's voice holds so much concern and love. 

"Wh-y do you-care? You never cared for anyone else e-expect for Ophelia and may-be your Julie." So, why the sudden concern and c-care." I slur, confused. He takes a deep breath. 

"I think of them as a child that needs protecting. I can see some of Ophelia's traits in them.  I feel the need to hold them and comfort them when they're mad or crying." He explains to me. I nod. 

"Thank y-you and they are fi-fine, I thin-k." I turn around and walk into my bedroom. I get into some new pajamas and crawl into y bed and fall asleep. 

RF P.O.V.

I watch Lovesick walk into his bedroom. I should find (Y/N) to make sure that they are okay and that Orgainal did not hurt them. I swear if Orgainal hurt them in some way shape or form. But I do feel the urge to protect them from the world and keep them inside for the rest of their life with me. 

I never felt this protective even for Ophelia. Is that bad? Not loving someone more than your child? 

I shake my head and I enter the hallway to find Orgainal to find them. 

I knock on Orgainal's door, but he did not open the door. I knock, but louder. I could hear snoring inside his room. I open his door, quietly and enter his bedroom. I look around, trying to find where Orgainal's friend is at. I enter his closet and find a trapdoor. 

I open this trapdoor which is pretty big for a trapdoor. I walk down the stairs that are the entrance of the trapdoor and see another door on the stairs. I check the door is not locked from the inside and it was not. So I open the door to see a bedroom. 

I enter and find them sleeping. I walk up to them and check for any injuries. There are no injuries on their body that is visible to me and I am not going to check anywhere else without their consent. I lightly kiss their forehead and leave their bedroom or prison. I lock (Y/N)'s bedroom door and leave Orgainal's bedroom. 

I head into my bedroom and change into some shorts and climb into my bed and fall asleep, thinking about (Y/N)'s situation.