Wallys

From the last chapter:

" Are you sure? We all know that you loved (Y/N), but Wally told each of us that he found them dead in the forest." Juie gently places her hand on one of Howdy's arms.

"No, he is correct, because Wally told me everything," I say as I step out from behind Howdy.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Neighbor!?" Sally yells and hugs me tight, I laugh a bit then hug her back. 

"Where have you been? I know Howdy just told us you were kidnapped but now we all must know how you got here?" Julie joins in and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her too and gently squeeze them together.  Then Barnaby jokingly hits my back and chuckles. After Julie and Sally pull away, it was Eddie and Frank's turn on hugging me. 

"I miss your help delivering mail, kid," Eddie whispers, his voice cracking. I gently shush him and cam him. Frank just hugs me as if I will disappear or die if he lets me go. 

I close my eyes and let myself think about the only missing member of our family. Poppy. I feel tears run down my cheeks as I quietly sob. Eddie hugs me tighter and gently ad quietly stops me from crying. I wipe my face and hug Eddie closer. I take a couple of deep breaths and steady my breath. Howd rests his hand o  my shoulder. 

"You okay, lovebug?" Howdy asks. Julie and Sally's eyes widen and start squealing. 

"Lovebug!? Are you two dating?!" Julie and Sally yelp and jump around. I smile a little and shake my head. 

"No, not now. Maybe later. After Wally and his home mates are dealt with." I say. Everyone's eyes widen and Julie and Sally stop jumping around. 

"What do you mean 'home mates', kid?" Eddie asks. 

"Waly has different versions of himself living inside of Home. The ones you should be scared of are Mafia Wally and Rainbow Factory Wally. Mafia Wally and Rainbow Factory Wally both have a gun so they are the most dangerous out of the seven Wally's that live inside of  Home. 

There is also Opposite Wally is what his name suggests. He is the opposite of Wally we know. 

There is Preist Wally who worships Home like a god but he has a demon daughter named Berry. She is the reason why I can tell you guys about the other Wallys. 

There is King Pecie  Wally who is one of the nicest if not the nicest version of Wally there is. 

Then the Lovesick Wally who is sick with a sickness that if he gets close to you he will get you sick through the phone or by talking to you. The sickness works like this: 

First, the sickness makes you cough up black goo or blood, then it makes you hallucinate ad lately you will get so aggressive that one of the neighbors will have to kill you." I explain to everyone. Everyone's eyes hold either fear or anger or a mixture of both. I close my eyes a take a deep breath. I open them and look at every one. 

"So I need everyone to get into the forest before the others are going to come out and try to kill you guys...".

"Too late, (Y/N). We are already here." RF's voice was behind me. I feel my breath stop.