Kidnapped

Previously on Nickname:

He then ties the rope around my ankle and then ties the other end of the rope to the bedpost. 

Once Orginal was done, he gets up and walks out the door. I close my eyes and finally sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orgainal's P.O.V.:

Why? Why can't they see I am trying my best at being their boyfriend? Are they that blind to see that we are meant to be together, forever? I just don't want them to get hurt. Did they not know that a couple of the other neighbors like them way too much? I had to take them away before one of the other neighbors get to them. 

I exit the basement and enter my bedroom. I climb into my bed and look up at the ceiling. 

"Hey, Home? Do you think there is any way to get (Y/N) to love me and not want to leave me ever again?" I ask Home, needing reassurance.

"Well, Wally, that's a difficult question. I do think there is a way to get them to love you. I think you need to show them how much you love them and treat them like royalty, and if they still don't love you or they try leaving again. Then you so them what happens when they don't love you back. Also, they agreed to be yours and yours alone." Hme answer. I nod and turn around onto my side. 

"Home? Do you think one day they and I can get married and have kids? Without the other Wallies here, trying to take them away from me?" I ask, quietly. 

"Yes, Wally. RF and Opposite are trying to find a way back to their AUs. Now I think you should be more concerned about Lovesick and Mafia. Lovesick already was (Y/N)'s favorite so far. Then Mafia is already head over heels for them, and he does not know much about them." I growl. 

"DO I need to get rid of them as well, Home?" I ask, my eyes narrowing. 

"No, Wally. We need them." I nod, reluctant. 

"You should get some rest and check on your partner in the morning." Home says and I close my eyes and fell asleep.