Death

Previously:

"(Y/N), this AU is about to be destroyed so you have the option of living inside of the new AU me and Mafiamade for you, or you can live with one of us and Orgainal will move in with you, and the other person, or the AU," Rf explains.

"So I can either live in the AU you guys made me or with somebody else along with Orgainal?" They summarise. RF nods.

"Well, then I choose..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Y.N) P.O.V:

"Well, then I choose...I...I can't! I am sorry, but I can't do this! I...I just can't! You took the one person that showed me love the way I want! You also killed Poppy, who was my mother figure! So how I could I choose who I am going to live with while every single one of you has killed one of my loved ones?! So NO! I will not choose and you can not make me! I rather DIE than live with one of you!"  I finally snap with all of the anger that I have pushed down over the past weeks. Months? I don't know.

Original eyes darken to the point where the shadow has covered half of his face. He walks up to me and grabs my collar. He pulls me to his face. 

"We are the ones that truly love you. You can not escape from me or any of the others, dear. And if you want to die so badly then you could ask." Orgainal growls and lets go of my collar. I pull back and kick him in the balls. Orgainal groans and grips between his legs. Someone grabs my shoulders and held me there. 

Third Person P.O.V:

Mafia holds (Y/N)'s shoulders as Orgainal walks up to them and beat the living sh-t out of them once again. Blood started to drip out of their mouth and their body started to go limp. 

After Orgainal is done hurting them, the other Wallys expect Priest beats them. Berry screams at the other Wallys to stop and that they are hitting them too hard and if they continue, they could kill them. Berry and Priest are the first ones to notice that (Y/N) stop breathing. Then it was RF who barely hit them, then KP, Lovesick, Opposite, Mafia, and lastly Orgainal. Original pants as (Y/N)'s body hang by Mafia's arms. He drops them on the ground and stumbles back. 

Blood slowly leaks from (Y/N) body as their body stiffens. Berry runs to them and falls to her knees and balls her eyes over their body. 

Priest's head snaps to Orgainal. 

"WHY THE FUCK YOU HIT THEM! THEY ONLY REJECTED YOU! NOW YOU MADE BERRY CRY!" He snaps at Orgainal. Organail glares back at Priest.

"YOU THINK I WANTED TO KILL THEM! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I DO NOT WANT TO HURT THEM!" Original screams back. Berry cries harder and Priest scoops her up into his arms. He covers her ears and enters the portal to their AU. The other Wallys were about to leave but then KP grab Orgainal's arm and lead him into his AU. RF grabs (Y/N)'s body and cares them into the Rainbow Factory. At sunset, their color is (F/C). RF cries and leads to his office. 

Each of the Wallys ends up dying of a broken heart, getting drunk too much, or committing suicide.

THIS IS THE DEATH  ENDING! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK! I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME READING MY BOOK. I MIGHT END UP WRITING ANOTHER BOOK. I DON'T KNOW YET. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE THE GREATEST DAY OR NIGHT, MY LOVES!