Defining

Previously on Yelling:

"I don't know, sweetheart. They did escape and Orgainal was not happy with them, so why knows, my dear. Now, you ready for breakfast?" She nods and we walk in the hallway, leave the hallway, pass the living room, and into the kitchen and dining area.        

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I swing my legs around the bed until I could feel a pull on my leg. I look down to see a rope tied around my ankle. 

Then yesterday's events run through my head. I widen my eyes, realizing that Orgainal not only kidnapped and tied me down, but he killed Poppy, one of his friends, and a mother figure to me. I turn around and start to cry, mourning Poppy. I hear the door open and then close. I close my eyes. and I hear someone's footsteps. 

"Hey, dear. Are you okay? Is the noise too much for you? Do you want breakfast? Water? New clothes?" Orgainal's voice breaks through my mourning. I open my eyes, slightly, but I do not answer. Original sets something on the bedside table. I feel Orgainal sit next to me because the bed sinks towards him. I feel his hand rest on my arm and I pull away.

"Dear? Is there something bothering you?" Orgainal's voice change from happy to concern. But I still do not answer. I just do not want to look at Poppy's killer and my kidnapper. I don't want to be here. I close my eyes once more. 

"Since you have not answered me, I will leave this stuff for you, okay (Y/N)?" Orgainal asks. I don't answer again. He lightly kisses my head and walks away. I turn to look at the stuff he has brought me. There was a white shirt with apples as a trim. The pants are blue with yellow seams. New black shoes and a plate of (F/F) with a glass of water. I sit up and reach for the water. I grab it, bring it back to me, and drink it. I place the glass back with the other things that are on the table. 

Huh, what would happen if I don't eat the food and do not change? How would he react? 

*Timeskip*

For the past week, I have only drunk the drinks Orgainal. He has now started to panic and think that I am sick. But I am not, just defining him least notably. Speaking of the devil, he shall appear, I can hear Original's footsteps outside of the door.