KP

Previously:

"(Y/N), this AU is about to be destroyed so you have the option of living inside of the new AU me and Mafia made for you, or you can live with one of us and Orgainal will move in with you, and the other person, or the AU," Rf explains.

"So I can either live in the AU you guys made me or with somebody else along with Orgainal?" They summarise. RF nods.

"Well, then I choose..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Y/N) P.O.V:

"Well, then I choose KP," I announce. KP's eyes widen and he smirks. Original runs up to me and hugs me and I smile.

"Hey, (Y/N), if you want you can head to your house and we can grab your most important items, and then we can head to my AU. You will also introduce yourself to my kingdom. Hmm, I wonder if Orgainal can join the council. I d-mn well you aren't going on anything other than sitting pretty. You might want servants and maybe other things too..." Mafia starts to ramble on about how to pamper me. I laugh a bit then rest a hand on his arm. He pauses his mumbling and looks at me.

"I want to go to my house and grab some stuff and head to your AU, correct?" I say, "If you don't trust me then one of you can come with me to my house," I say walking to the door and multiple pairs of footsteps follow me to the door.

"Wait (Y-(Y/N)! Wait for us!" Lovesick calls and I turn around to see everyone except KP and Orgainal running after me. My eyes widen, I turn, grab the door handle, open the door, and run out the door. The sun kisses my skin as I run out the door.

For some reason, I stop and spin in a circle and burst into a fit of laughter. The others run into me and we all fall into a massive pile of bodies. I wheeze on the bottom and manage to escape and stuck my arms out like an airplane, and then continue to run to my house. Arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I let out a surprise squeak and I start to wiggle around.

"(Y-(Y/N)! Stop movi-ng! HAHAHA!" Mafia's laughter booms in my ear. He spins us in a circle. My smile widens and burst laughing once again. He sets me down and I take off running to my house once more. The footsteps follow me until I reach my door. I open the door and enter my house.

"Wow, so this is your house. Hm. It looks like you, hehe. Where is your bed-room?" Lovesick asks. I grab his hand and guide him to my bedroom. I open my bedroom door and walk into it. I start to grab stuff.

"Do you need help with anything?" Priest's voice is right behind me. I jump and turn to him.

"U-Um sure. I need you to grab stuff from inside my art studio which is next to the kitchen. Please don't break my stuff or else I will break you. Got it?" I growl. He nods.

After about an hour we got everything that I need and want and we head back to Home. They open the door and we enter. Mafia and Orgainal are in mid-conversation and turn their heads to us.

"I am ready to go, KP. So is Orgainal moving in with me?" Mafia nods. I place the stuff on the ground and turn to face the others. Each of them places my stuff on the ground. I run up to RF and hug him close. He hugs me back, tightly. I move to Berry and continue until I hug everyone.

I grab my stuff and walk into the portal. The sound of people talking enters my ears and I pause. I close my eyes and reopen. KP walks up right behind me and grabs my shoulder with his hand. I shiver slightly and wait for Orgainal. He walks through the portal and the portal closes behind us. We head to a door with gold decorations. He opens the door and all three of us enter. I look around and see a luxurious bedroom with three beds, drawers, and there other bedroom furniture. 

"All right. (Y/N), you get the bed in the middle and Orgainal you get the door to the left. You guys can place your stuff by your beds. We will get some more decks and we will get rooms for you two." Original and I nod and we set our stuff next to our beds.

After a couple of months, Orgainal and I have gotten comfortable in KP's castle and kingdom for the most part. Besides the constant bricking between KP and KP Opposite. The other Wallys visit every month and I go to their AUs now and again. I think I am happy with this. I do miss my friends but I am happily married to Orgainal and KP.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE KP ENDING AND READ THE OTHER ENDING TOO. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT, MY LOVES! <3