Game Nights {Part II}

A/N: Just remember how much you guys love (not hate) us (co-author and I), okay? Please? *hides behind bushes*

"I want a rematch!" Derrick pants, wiping the slight sheen of sweat on his forehead. "Start that shit over again!"

Maya smirks, gulping down a decent amount of water, before throwing the empty bottle to the side. "Why? Won't make a difference. Imma whoop that ass just like I been doing."

"Yeah D," Ricardo chimes, coming back from the kitchen after dumping his and Kay's plate. "Let the rest of us get our turns."

"Not until I beat her," the NBA player vowed.

"You're not gonna beat her Derrick," Kay throws her hands up. "The sooner you realize that the better!" Rising up off the sofa, Wii remote in hand, she goes and stands in front of him. "Now step aside so someone who actually has a chance of winning can play."

Derrick, mumbling along the way, ripped the controller off his wrist and tossed it to Ricardo who caught it without even trying.

"I expect to have my money by the end of the night too boo," Maya teases, disconnecting her controller so Kay can connect hers.

"Fuck you Maya," Derrick grunts, plopping down on the sofa, pulling out his phone.

"It's just a game dude," I remind him, attempting to make him feel better. "Plus, if it makes you feel any better, Maya has been playing tennis since like elementary school."

"Gee thanks Arianna," Derrick says with a huge fake ass smile. "Might have mentioned that shit a bit sooner, like before I was out $200 bucks."

Maya quips an eyebrow going to sit next to him. "Umm if you seriously hurting for $200 then we need to talk about your finances. Cause I don't fuck with broke ass niggas."

"You really know how to cheer a man up Maya," Kaydence shakes her head. Reaching in the back pocket of her shorts, she pulls out a hair tie and secures it around her full hair, giving her a high ponytail.

"It ain't even about that," Colin sounds from under me. You already know where I am so no since in even saying it. "Bro just upset he got beat by a girl. His girl at that."

"Woman," Maya corrects, throwing her long legs on top of Derrick. Her eyes glance over to his phone and she must see something, because I can see her jaw shift, eyes squint, and arms cross. "Who ya talking to?"

He looks at her briefly before clicking something on his phone and putting it away, "Nobody." His answer comes out way too fast, and smooth for my liking and clearly Maya's too.

She pauses before shrugging her shoulders, "Okay." She looks away from him, focusing her eyes on the TV screen. Oh damn. She's pissed now. I know. Derrick should have just told her who it was he was texting. Shit is bound to come back up later tonight. So not looking forward to that.

"You ready?" Ricardo asks Kay who was starring off into space. She nods. He looks at the screen and presses play. His reaction as both of their Mii's appear on their screen is hilarious. "Oh hell naw," he moans, throwing his left arm up, doing a 180 before he turns to look back at her. "How the HELL is your skill level a damn 3000?! I didn't even know shit went that high."

"She probably been playing baseball since elementary school," Derrick mumbles from the sofa. "Right Aria?" He throws back at me sourly. I roll my eyes. He really is not good at losing clearly.

"Actually," Kay smirks. "Wii was the first time I had ever played baseball. But I'm a dancer Rico, and a Performance Art major. Hand eye coordination, attention to detail, quick reflexes-"