Fire Burns

See me grabbin' on my tooly
She told me smack her on the booty
She say I got too many hoes
She say I got too many shows

"Ayeee!" Arianna laughs, looking over at her pregnant best friend. "Get it phatty!" She shakes her head, inwardly smirking when she feels Colin's grip tighten on her hips. She flips her hair over her shoulder and bends over more, grinding herself against him.

"Give that man what he's asking for," Maya jokes, trying to ignore her annoyance as Derrick stands awkwardly, letting Diamond dance on him. At least, she attempts to dance on him. Not even factoring in her pregnant stomach, she's not the strongest dancer and it definitely shows.

"Kaydence please sit your pregnant ass down," Ricardo shakes his head she attempts to do a little dance for him.

"You're no fun," she pouts, sitting down on his lap, much to a watching Xavier's dismay.

Arianna continues to dance with her husband until the music starts to fade out. She moves to stand up straight and separate from him when the next song comes on and stops her.

If you ain't got no booty then you gotta go home
But if you got a booty shawty show me yo thong
Keep rockin' that ass, trick pass the patron
Get Jon on the phone, let's get this shit crunk

"I love this song!" Ayesha gushes, pulling her husband off of the comfy sofa in the VIP longue. He laughs, but obliges as she starts to dance against him, just not as sensual as her friends.

Arianna smirks again, placing her phone in her bra, and straightening up.

Radio killaaaaaaaaa, yessir

Colin bites his lip as she slowly bends over, taking her time and winding her body back up.

Shawty got ass for days

Colin lifts his hand, putting up four fingers and mouths 'for days'.

Look at that ass her mama made

I'm tryna put the boom in the trunk

Take her to the hoop, cross over, then dunk

He keeps his hands up, letting her do her thing, not even caring about the people watching and recording them.

"That could be us," Kaydence comments casually, glancing at Rico who shakes his head and winks.

"Maybe someday Kay," he takes a shot of his henny. "Someday."

OoOoOoOo

Blinking my eyes open, I lay there thinking about my dream. I've been having similar ones, i.e. ones involving Ricardo for the past three days. They started the night of the funeral. I frown thinking about how that all went down. Kay has completely lost any and everything that made her Kay. No matter how much we tell her that Ronnie was just speaking out of hurt, she won't give. It seems like Ricardo's mothers' words have stuck to her and aren't going anywhere.

My frown deepens when I realize I don't feel a hand on my stomach and another wrapped around me.

Colin is gone. I reach over on the nightstand and grab my phone. It's almost 10am. He's usually back from his morning workout by now. He's probably still upset with me. When we got home from the reception, I didn't chastise him at all actually. I just wanted him to tell me what was going on with him and why he felt the need to attack X the way he did. Of course, that got us nowhere with him brushing aside my questions. He slept in the guest room that night and I can't remember the last time I cried as hard as I did. I hate this. I hate us fighting and most importantly, I hate that this even happened. It's not fair. Ricardo should still be here with us. I will always question why it had to be him.