Graduation

"Thanks so much for inviting me over you guys," Blue eyed Ayesha Curry says honestly to the three young women in the room with her.

"Girl," Kay sucks her teeth, applying another coat of OPI nail polish to Ayesha's toes. "You're practically one of us now. Feel free to come by whenever."

"I'm saying," Maya chimes, curling Aria's hair as the other girl reads the latest Essence magazine. "With Aria gone, it gets kinda lonely now."

"I'm still here bitch," Kay comments, rolling her crystal blue eyes.

Maya sucks her teeth this time, "Like I said, it gets lonely." Ayesha laughs. "Half the time, she be with her man Xavier anyway."

"Xavier?" Arianna closes up the magazine, her index finger holding her spot. "Bitch, I know your ass has not been holding out on me." Kay keeps her eye focused on applying a topcoat to Ayesha's big toe. "Kay!"

"Okay!" she finally breaks. "Just let me finish this."

"Uh uh," Ayesha shakes her head, pulling her feet back. "I can wait." Placing her elbows on her knees, she rests her face in her hands. "I wanna hear this." She smiles craftily, "Who is this Xavier? I thought you and Ricardo were a thing."

"We are," Kay quickly replies. "And so are X and I."

"Of course," Arianna shakes her head. "Now, do they know about this little arrangement you got going on?"

"Hell no," Maya snorts, earning a hard glare from Kay.

"You're hooking up with both of them?" Ayesha questions.

"Yeah," Kay answers shamefully. "But I really do like them both."

"Hence why she can't let one or the other go," Maya adds, getting up and walking out of the room before coming back with her phone in hand. "Which, actually, I can understand."

"You?" Arianna raises her eyebrow. "Miss. Judgmental herself?"

Maya flips her off, "They're both nice guys. I actually approve of both."

"Wait-" Arianna raises up an acrylic nail. "You've met X?" Maya nods. "How the hell has she met him and I haven't?"

"Simple," Kay shrugs. "You don't live here anymore."

"So that means I should be left out the loop?"

Kay and Maya look at each other, and then back at Arianna before saying "Yup," in synchronization.

"Ya'll ain't right," Arianna crosses her arms over her chest. "See, Ayesha and I just gon' have to start our own little club and leave both of ya'll trifling asses out."

"Baller wives," Ayesha chimes, raising her hand as Arianna and her high five.

"Umm, one of ya'll is a counterfeit baller wife while the other is the real deal." Kay teases, pulling her water bottle up to her lips. "But that's none of my business though."

"Listen Elizabeth Taylor-"

"Imma do it all day," Kay suddenly jumps up and does a sensual shimmy. "and all night."

"Would you sit your nasty ass down?" Maya complains, looking over at Ayesha. "I'm sorry girl."

"Poor Steph not gon' let you hang out with us anymore," Arianna jokes. "We turned his little, innocent, wife out."

"Please," Ayesha's voice takes on a playful tone. "I wasn't always saved and let's just leave it at that."

"Aye!" Kay shouts. "Ayesha was a lil freak, weren't ya girl?!"