Chapter 16

Mila's POV

I had headed out to Monaco with a few members of the team a bit earlier than the rest of the the team. It was mainly anyone to do with media who was going out early. Monaco was always one of our busy weekends.

We arrived on Monday afternoon ready to start work Tuesday. Ana and I were sharing a room in a hotel. Since Andreas found out about us 'sharing a room' I was staying with Ana. That was until Daniel would be here. Although Andreas will probably now know where I actually was all those times.

I finished getting ready to go out for dinner with Ana. We headed to a restaurant. We sat down at a table in a quiet area. I ordered a glass of wine and some pasta.

"So... what's been going on?" Ana asked.

"So much Ana. I told my parents and Josh's parents about Daniel. They were all so happy for us. On my visit back home I rang Daniel after I had dinner with them all. I was lay in bed and some how we ended up touching ourselves,"

"Mila! You are so naughty. Under your parents roof,"

"That never stopped me before. Josh and I slept together quite a few times in my parents house,"

We both giggled "So what else has been going on?" Ana asked.

"I'm selling my house. I'm going to move somewhere close by but I think it's time to move. It was Josh and my home. It's not going to be just my home,"

"Awww... I'm happy for you though Mila,"

"And then Daniel surprises me at home one day. He said he was going to take me for dinner and we go on our first proper date together. I decided it was time to take off my wedding ring,"

"Wow that's a big step,"

"Yeah... Daniel noticed of course. He was amazing about it. We had dinner together and then he gets spotted on the way back to the car. He had a photo with a teenager . The same person who's taken that photo. How did I not notice?"

"People are clever when they want to be "

"So Daniel and I went back to his apartment. We had a glass of wine and that's when things escalated. We had sex. And then afterwards we told each other we loved each other,"

"Oh my god that is big. Are you happy?"

"More than happy Ana. He has brought some light into my life that I was missing. I feel like I don't have to be strong around him if I don't want to. He accepts all my insecurities and all my flaws,"

"I am really happy for you,"

"Thank you. So naturally after telling each other that we had some amazing sex. Well more like he made love to me. I never thought it was possible to feel closer to him but I do. Then that photo news gets into my head. Daniel being Daniel tells me to forget all about it. I sit there letting it fester and he jokingly says what do I need to do to make you forget about it and we had more sex. This time a bit more intense. The things he makes me feel Ana,"

"Wow you've had a busy week. I am happy for you. I like seeing the colour back in your cheeks and the smile on your face,"

"I'm just worried about this photo. I get he's an F1 driver but I wanted this to stay more private for a while. I don't even know if he's told his parents about us. I mean they're coming here this weekend. They arrive on Friday but I'm meant to be driving us all to the circuit together on Sunday and spending the day with them. You know assisting them with whatever they need,"

"Hey you've got time before they get here to speak to Daniel. Everything will be ok. Try not to stress ok,"

"Ok,"