Chapter 25

Mila's POV

It was about 9am when I woke up the next morning. I was lay alone in bed. I was cuddled in the quilt and naked.

My mind drifted back to the night before. After coming home from dinner Daniel and I spent a while having some amazing sex. I lay thinking about it. His lips were on mine and then on my neck and breasts before he fucked me. At first I was on my back and then ended up on top of him. He made me feel incredible. There was nothing better than being that close to him. The thought of Daniel and last night just caused some wetness between my legs. I squeezed my thighs together.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. In the shower I let my mind wonder again to the thoughts of my night with Daniel. I found my hand wondering down between my legs. I began to gently stroke myself. I closed my eyes and stroked quicker. My mind thought of Daniel. I wish it was Daniel touching me. I reached my high and moaned out quietly. I would never usually do something like this but Daniel made me feel confident when it came to sex.

I got out the shower and got dressed. I headed downstairs and saw Daniel cooking breakfast. My Father was finishing his coffee and my Mum was reading the paper.

"Good morning," I said.

"Morning sweetheart. I'm off to work. I'll see you later," my Father before heading out.

I sat down at the table and Mum poured me a coffee.

"Morning Mila. Sleep well?" She asked me.

"I did. I slept in quite late," I said.

Daniel came over with a plate of pancakes for me.

"Must have been you're exhausting night time activities," Daniel whispered in my ear. I blushed at his words.

"Mmm... morning. And thank you. You must have been awake early," I said to Daniel. He leant in to peck my lips softly.

He gave my Mum a plate of pancakes and then sat down with some himself.

"I was. I thought I'd cook breakfast for us all. To thank your parents for having us here," he said.

"How was dinner last night?" My Mum asked.

"Yeah it was good. Natalie and Matthew loved Daniel. It went really well," I said.

"They are lovely people," Daniel said.

"I'm sorry we didn't pick you up. I saw your missed call this morning. We must have been asleep," Mum said.

"It's fine Mum. We got a taxi back," I said.

"We didn't even hear you guys come in. You must have been quiet," Mum said.

I blushed thinking about how we were not that quiet. My moans seemed to be quite loud.

"Or you weren't that quiet and we were heavily sleeping," My Mum said with a giggle.

"We were a bit merry when we got back last night," Daniel said.

"Speak for yourself. I didn't drink that much," I said with a smirk.

"You and Natalie had no problem having two bottles of wine between you," he said.

"You and Matthew enjoyed your beers,"

"We did. Last night was great,"

"I'm glad you guys had a good time last night," Mum said.

I ate my breakfast and then saw my phone ringing.

"Excuse me a second I need to get this," I said. I grabbed my phone and answered it as I made my way outside to take the call.