Chapter 14

Mila's POV

I woke up rather early considering my late night. I lay in bed remembering the night before. My family now knew about Daniel and they were happy for me. I was going to go home today. I had the rest of the week to go home and do some things I needed to do. I also had some decisions to make.

I had a shower and made my way down for breakfast with my parents. I went into the kitchen and saw my Dad drinking some coffee and my Mum was making breakfast.

"Good Morning," I said to them.

"Morning Mila," my Dad said.

"Morning baby. You look very happy. It's nice to see you smile," my Mum said.

"Thank you Mum. I'm grateful that everyone was so good last night with my news. And I spoke to Daniel last night on the phone. I miss him when I'm not with him," I said sitting down after pouring a coffee.

"It's because you like him. I'm happy that someone can make you happy again," my Mum said.

She served us up some pancakes and bacon and we ate together.

"So what are plans for the rest of the week?" my Mum asked me.

"So I've been thinking... about selling the house and moving. I love the home but I still expect Josh to walk through the door," I said.

"It wouldn't be a bad thing to move. It must hold a lot of memories for you and Josh. You did live there for a few years together,"

"It does. It's not that I'm trying to forget about him. It just I think I need something different,"

"It's a good idea. You need to do what is right for you,"

"Thanks Mum,"

My Dad finished eating and he gave Mum a kiss and headed to work leaving Mum and I together.

"Now your Dad isn't here... how have things been between you and Daniel?" My Mum asked.

"Yeah good," I said.

"I mean intimately. When you got here yesterday you could not wipe that smile off your face. Has something happened between you both?" She asked.

"A few nights ago... he touched me. I wanted more than that. He said he wanted to make it special for me so we didn't. I've been staying with him in his bed when we're away and all of me craves him," I said blushing.

My Mum noticed my blush and she smiled at me "It must be a big step for you doing that with him. Im sure Daniel just wants to make sure it's the right time. Especially after everything you've been through. I'm guessing the last person you were that close with was Josh," she said.

"Yeah I've not been with anyone like that since Josh. The night before I came here to stay and he stayed at home. If I had known that was the last time... it wasn't the most romantic. More of a quick time," I said.

"Awww sweetheart. Im sure no matter what you did you both enjoyed yourselves and knew you loved each other,"

"Yeah I guess so,"

I had finished breakfast and then helped Mum to wash up. I then said goodbye and got my things together and made my way home.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It has been a busy few days. I had contacted a estate agent who had been round to value the house and was going to sell it for me. The agent came over to put a sign outside.

I hadn't heard from Daniel much. I was missing him. I knew between races he was so busy.

I was at home doing some cleaning when I heard the door knock. I went to get the door and saw Daniel stood the other side.