Chapter 27

Daniel's POV

I jolted awake when I heard some screaming. I looked over to see Mila lay on the edge of the bed with her arms around her. She had tears streaming down her cheeks and she was crying out.

I pulled her away from the edge towards me and I gently shook her arm.

"Mila. Wake up baby," I said to her.

I saw her eyes fling open. Her face was panicked.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here," I said as I stroked her cheek softly and wiped away some tears from her eyes.

Her expression softened and she looked at me.

"Daniel. You're here? You're ok?" She asked me.

"I'm fine. I'm all good. Take some deep breaths ok," I said.

She lay breathless for a moment taking
deep breaths to calm herself.

"What happened?" She asked me.

"I woke up because you were screaming and crying. I think you were having a nightmare," I said to her.

I could see she was thinking. Her forehead always had a small mark in the centre when she did. I stroked it with my finger.

"Do you remember your nightmare?" I asked.

She looked at me and nodded before some fresh tears ran down her face. It broke my heart to see her crying.

"Oh Mila it's ok," I whispered to her.

Mila's hand went behind my neck and I felt her pull me closer. Soon my lips touched hers. I kissed her back gently and I felt her hands move to the waistband of my boxers. My hands went to hers to stop her.

"Mila what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I want you. Please," she said. Her eyes were pleading with me. I didn't know what to do or what was best for her.

"You're upset. Are you sure it's a good idea?"

"Yes. Please Daniel,"

I took my boxers off and slid her silk nighty up her legs. I lay her on her back before I climbed on top of her. My lips found there way back to hers. We kissed gently and I then entered her.

Mila gasped as I did and she put her arms around me to pull me close. I began thrusting gently and I stroked her face with my hand and placed gentle kissed to her lips and cheek as I slowly thrusted in and out of her. She always felt incredible.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold on. I felt her getting close as her thighs squeezed tighter against me.

I rested my head next to hers and kissed her neck softly. I shot into her. I thrusted a few more times gently and she came around me.

I pulled out of her and lay next to her. I stroked her arm softly. She lay very quiet which concerned me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yes," she whispered softly.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No,"

One syllable answers also made me concerned.

"Please can you just hold me?" She asked.

I nodded and pulled her to me. I put my arms around her and held her close. She rested her head on my chest and her arm rested over my stomach. I stroked up and down her back and I saw her soon beginning to fall sleep.

After she had been asleep a while I soon drifted off knowing she was ok.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~