Chapter 20

"Cum in me, please cum in me

"Cum in me, please cum in me." Kassandra begged as I fucked her against the wall.

"Don't say that." I continued to thrust in and out of her. Our lips connected with every stroke. Her body pulled me in as I was hypnotized by the pleading coming from my wife's mouth. I gripped her legs tighter as her nails dug into my back. "Baby girl." I moaned into her mouth as I slammed into her, the juices from her pussy dripping down my dick.

"I want your cum, please give it to me." Her whimpers went to my heart. Every part of me wanted my cum to slowly drip from her sweet pussy, but she just had a baby. She kissed me, not letting go until she went to my neck biting and sucking, leaving marks on the most sensitive part of me.

"No, baby girl." The sweat between us glistened as I watched my dick move in and out of her. I reached down rubbing my fingers against her pussy bringing them back up to lick her cum off. Kassandra opened her mouth, I spit in it letting her taste exactly what I love.

"Steven, I love you. Cum in me." My mind was completely lost in Kassie's words. Her body tightened against mine as she screamed. I put my hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. I gripped her tight fucking her while she whimpered against my chest. I could feel myself about to lose it and I fought everything in me not to give my wife exactly what she asked for. I pulled out, cumming on her leg.

"I love you too." I gently placed Kassie's feet on the floor. "Birth control young lady." I kissed her forehead as she hugged my body. I could feel her heartbeat against my chest.

"Yes, sir and I wasn't that young when you bent me over your desk seven years ago." I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Come here." I pulled my wife towards me. "Lay down." Kassie crossed her arms, staring into my eyes. I snatched her off her feet and laid her on the bed. "Attitude?"

"No, sir." She smirked as I grabbed her thighs pulling her legs apart. I entered her quickly without giving her time to adjust. She cried out.

"Let me fuck that outta you." I pounded her into the bed. The sound of my dick entering her pussy mixed with her repeated moans sent pleasure throughout my body. I watched as her hands tried to grasp anything around her instead I locked them under my chest.

"Steven, wait." She whimpered. Her body was overstimulated and she had nowhere to go.

"Apologize for being a bad girl." I increased the speed of my thrust until her eyes rolled.

"I'm sorry for being a bad girl." She moaned the words into my mouth as I emptied her of every drop of cum. I waited for her body to give out. Once she relaxed and her eyes closed, I kissed her lips.

"Good night baby girl." I pulled out and checked the time. It was two in the morning. Kassie needs sleep. As much as I wanted to stay up all night making love that would be a disaster especially with two small children.