Chapter 9

"Steven

"Steven." I moaned out as my husband fucked me in the shower. I'd become an expert at taking his dick, but today he was on a mission.

"Fuck Kassie." A hard slap went across my ass as he continued to thrust into me. His strokes were so hard I went limp in his arms. "Don't give up on me sweet girl."

I couldn't form a response. My cries echoed in the shower. Every time my ass bounced against his dick my breathing paused. My mind couldn't take it. "I can't."

"Yes, you can Kassandra." Our lips met. His body dominating mine and my body submitting to his.

His hand went to my clit causing an intense eruption of everything in me. I came harder than I ever had before. His dick still pulling my body apart. I dug my nails into Steven's arms that were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"That's right baby girl. Let me feel you." Steven relished in the fact that he caused my body to have an extreme reaction. "Your pussy is pulsing around my dick."

I was about to pass out from the overstimulation. My body jerked as Steven held me close to him. The deep thrust he gave increased in speed, pummeling my sweet spot. He hadn't fucked me this hard in so long. My toes curled, not allowing me to stand anymore. The water from the shower provided small amounts of relief as it ran down my ass supplying extra moisture allowing Steven's strokes to go deep without putting me in insurmountable pain.

"I need your cum." My energy dwindled as I begged my husband to fill me with my favorite substance. His long, thick cum that made my pussy feel privileged.

He held my hips tight as one prolonged thrust went into my body making my stomach flip. Steven slowly pulled out of me, holding me up so I wouldn't fall.

He took his time washing my body as my hormones calmed. "I love you sweet girl."

"I love you too." I moved the hair hanging down to look into his eyes. "I'm fully expecting breakfast." I joked.

He had to work late today so I joined him in the shower to spend time together. Obviously that went great for him, but my pussy was throbbing like it had a heartbeat.

"What would you like to eat?" Steven cuddled me in his arms, kissing me softly.

"French toast with strawberries." My eyes lit up. Steven was a great cook.

"I gotcha. We need to get out of the shower so I'll have time." He released me from his grip, turning off the shower then handing me a towel to dry off.

Kyla's baby monitor lit up. I dressed quickly and walked into her room to feed her. After our session I rocked her back to sleep.

I checked the time, Steven had to leave in twenty minutes. I laid Kyla back into her crib. Then I walked downstairs to see my husband plating my French toast.

"Thank you." I kissed his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He picked me up, sitting me on the counter. I unbuckled his pants and pulled my dress up. "Make love to me please." He pulled my panties to the side gently sliding into me. I savored his strokes as he looked deep into my eyes.