Chapter 9: Warmth

⚠️ This chapter contains sexual content. 18+ and above. If you wish to skip this chapter feel free to. It will not affect the story.⚠️

Matthew's POV

Resistance against this woman was practically maddening. Going on this trip, I had no idea what I was in for, because as soon as I had laid eyes on her beautiful figure, I became to instinctual. So much so that the cold ocean water was my only saving grace. If I hadn't jumped in when I did, anything could have happened.

When a werewolf finds a life mate, like the name entails, that one person becomes there partner for life, through intimacy. And when we mate, we have no self control. Only desire. And right now, there wasn't a better definition of the feeling.

As I lay my hands over her soft skin, I knew that I was done for, and that i would succumb to this feeling. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed her body. I had to have her so she could finally be mine. She would speak to me with her sweet voice as I softly caressed her.

Rose: "I won't resist."

Her cheeks were the usual rose color. She was so cute and so adorable. And her body was perfect. Lovely breasts, large hips, soft lips, thick thighs, pale skin like snow. She was everything I wanted in a life mate.

Matthew: "Good."

I would lay her down onto her towel, and tear off the top of her bikini.

Rose: "M-Matthew!"

I threw the tattered pieces of her torn top to the side. And grabbed her breasts, making her flinch.

Matthew: "Beautiful.~"

My head would lower between her breasts, and I would let my tongue, softly flick against her nipple. A single touch made her moan, and her lovely high sounding voice would resonate in my ears. It only made me hunger for her more.

I'd then lap my tongue over her nipples repeatedly, and her moaning got a bit louder. I could feel myself getting a hard on, and so I made another request of her.

Matthew: "Spread your legs.~"

She would bite her lip, and do as she was told. I could feel my body changing as I saw her opening her legs. My eyes would become there usual vibrant yellow, and my claws and fangs would become sharpened. And with my claws I would tear her bottoms from her body, throwing it's pieces away.

Rose: "I-I liked that bikini."

She would blush and slightly pout, which in turn would make me smirk.

Matthew: "A bikini will be the least of your worries in a bit."

I'd look back down at her now exposed pussy. It was oozing. And her scent was absolutely mouth watering. I could feel the excitement of being able to taste her and feel her. To have my tongue inside her body. Flesh upon flesh. It was the purest form or eroticism. I would lower my head down, and begin licking in-between her lips and in turn she would moan. I watched as her hands gripped at the towel below her.

She tasted so sweet, and I couldn't get enough of it. And her moans were the cherry on top of it all. Her sounds of satisfaction were riling me up. And so I would lick a bit more quickly, sliding my tongue up and down over her clit.